*** SCAMMED?? Paypal users, what's the story behind a bank reversal transaction? ***

Hey fellas,

So I sold a pair of Kobe VI to a member on here. Payment was paid via gift and everything was fine, but I just got an email today, 7 days later, saying there's a bank reversal filed by the person's bank account.

Who's ran into this situation and what does it usually mean?

A bad account was used to send money?

He did a dispute with his bank to get the money bank?

What's going on?

I have all tracking information and address and name and email that I provided to paypal in their resolution center.

If it all comes back bad do you guys need me to post this guy's info to make sure no other members run into issues?

Hey fellas,

So I sold a pair of Kobe VI to a member on here. Payment was paid via gift and everything was fine, but I just got an email today, 7 days later, saying there's a bank reversal filed by the person's bank account.

Who's ran into this situation and what does it usually mean?

A bad account was used to send money?

He did a dispute with his bank to get the money bank?

What's going on?

I have all tracking information and address and name and email that I provided to paypal in their resolution center.

If it all comes back bad do you guys need me to post this guy's info to make sure no other members run into issues?

So he sent you an e-check and you shipped the shoes before it cleared? Did you transfer the money out to your bank, was it ever even in your account?

So he sent you an e-check and you shipped the shoes before it cleared? Did you transfer the money out to your bank, was it ever even in your account?

Probably filed a stop payment through his bank. Usually only costs about 25 bucks.

Probably filed a stop payment through his bank. Usually only costs about 25 bucks.

you dudes still getting scammed via the same way? jeez
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Hey fellas,

So I sold a pair of Kobe VI to a member on here. Payment was paid via gift
Stopped right there. You brought this on yourself.

Hey fellas,

Dunno seems like a gift payment can be disputed more.everytime I pay with my amex I have to cover the fees even when I chose gift payment so its not even worth it since paypal takes the fees regardless.stop being cheap and cover the fees if you are using your bank account.

Dunno seems like a gift payment can be disputed more.everytime I pay with my amex I have to cover the fees even when I chose gift payment so its not even worth it since paypal takes the fees regardless.stop being cheap and cover the fees if you are using your bank account.

Had this happen to me a few years ago after selling a cdp, paypal said the credit card the person used was 'stolen' so the bank reversed the transaction thus making my paypal account hella negative.

Wish i nvr paid that money back, F paypal, havent used it since

Had this happen to me a few years ago after selling a cdp, paypal said the credit card the person used was 'stolen' so the bank reversed the transaction thus making my paypal account hella negative.

Wish i nvr paid that money back, F paypal, havent used it since

damn..another scammer thread!? theres been too many of these goin on lately. and i thought we could be civil about this on NT. Never send as gift OP, cover your end by paying or having them pay with the 4%.

damn..another scammer thread!? theres been too many of these goin on lately. and i thought we could be civil about this on NT. Never send as gift OP, cover your end by paying or having them pay with the 4%.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Hey fellas,

Huh?

He sold and got it as gift, where did HE go wrong?

Back
Top Bottom