Scammed, Vol. The iPOD is back home!!!! Thank you NT!!! Page 15 update

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Just got back from class and I'm gonna try to give those numbers a call, and I can understand if ppl don't want to roll up to dudes crib lol its cool...

sorry bro, i'm in school right now in PA. looked through one of these links here and found out he has another AIM screenname:

Contact Information

profile_aim.gif
Omg itz JayJayy

...hope this helps

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

Originally Posted by DCpowder

PM me his cell and house number. I will make sure the next 3 days will be a living hell for him and his family

My parents' company can ship out stuff for free and whatnot. I will send tons of HUGE packages of trash to his place...just for the hell of it...
That's not gonna get him his stuff back though.
tired.gif

It should be done as a last resort, if nothing else works.

If i remember correctly a NTer got his stuff back just by NTers blowing up his cell. Imagine if his ppl get disturbed throughout the night.Imagine getting packages to your place and u have no idea where they are from and afraid to open them after the first times...I dont know i would be scarredpersonally.

heaVINsent15: sidetracked? Lol what uneed? Pay for shipping tho

Originally Posted by ELTiZZLE

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Just got back from class and I'm gonna try to give those numbers a call, and I can understand if ppl don't want to roll up to dudes crib lol its cool...

sorry bro, i'm in school right now in PA. looked through one of these links here and found out he has another AIM screenname:

Contact Information

profile_aim.gif
Omg itz JayJayy

...hope this helps

Good lookin out....

i know a guy who goes to that school but he's a senior so i doubt he would know some 16 year old but worth a try..

i live @ brooklyn new york
i live near bay parkway
i live on....
E 2nd ST
between Ave M and ave N
i'ma have to get on this on monday -- not going to work today. but this address is a few train stops away from his other address at 1242 71ststreet.

hope to have a more definite address and phone numbers soon, but the fact that nobody's answering those cell numbers from 1242 71st street tells me wemight be onto something.

brooklyn NT'ers, i have a plan, but i don't want to talk about it if this cat is lurkin on NT. for those of you interested, please email me at:

brooknams.finest@gmail.com

i just created that email address specifically for this thread, and i highly recommend that you cats create a new one as well. we don't want no phishingexpeditions on the part of the scammer if he or his cronies is lurkin.

OP, email me so that we can keep you in the loop, and we'll get an email thread going.

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

yo if you could hook me up with FRESH fruits you coudl sent me all you want
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Who is down to squad up and knock on this cat's house? I am free this weekend to do this thing.

Originally Posted by myCHENNY

i know a guy who goes to that school but he's a senior so i doubt he would know some 16 year old but worth a try..
can you see if your dude would be able to find out any info on jackson lin?

Originally Posted by Shapeshiftah

i live @ brooklyn new york
i live near bay parkway
i live on....
E 2nd ST
between Ave M and ave N
i'ma have to get on this on monday -- not going to work today. but this address is a few train stops away from his other address at 1242 71st street.

hope to have a more definite address and phone numbers soon, but the fact that nobody's answering those cell numbers from 1242 71st street tells me we might be onto something.

brooklyn NT'ers, i have a plan, but i don't want to talk about it if this cat is lurkin on NT. for those of you interested, please email me at:

brooknams.finest@gmail.com

i just created that email address specifically for this thread, and i highly recommend that you cats create a new one as well. we don't want no phishing expeditions on the part of the scammer if he or his cronies is lurkin.

OP, email me so that we can keep you in the loop, and we'll get an email thread going.

You've been emailed

OP,
you're so close but still far. Hope you get your stuff back. And please take care of the niketalkers who took care of you. KEEP THAT IN MIND.

Originally Posted by djaward

OP,
you're so close but still far. Hope you get your stuff back. And please take care of the niketalkers who took care of you. KEEP THAT IN MIND.

For sure...

Brooknam, stand up....im in the area and down for a little g checking...I need them directions on how to proceed though
nerd.gif

Realtalk, your ipod is probably in the hands of some other party by now.

You might get some money if you can arrange a bunch of intimidating looking ebony cats to show up at his door.

Cuz u know Chinese New Year just passed and hes got them red envelopes.

Back
Top Bottom