Scammed, Vol. The iPOD is back home!!!! Thank you NT!!! Page 15 update

Originally Posted by DCpowder

iLLoQuent aka DSK wrote:

Originally Posted by DCpowder

PM me his cell and house number. I will make sure the next 3 days will be a living hell for him and his family

My parents' company can ship out stuff for free and whatnot. I will send tons of HUGE packages of trash to his place...just for the hell of it...
That's not gonna get him his stuff back though.
tired.gif

It should be done as a last resort, if nothing else works.
If i remember correctly a NTer got his stuff back just by NTers blowing up his cell. Imagine if his ppl get disturbed throughout the night. Imagine getting packages to your place and u have no idea where they are from and afraid to open them after the first times...I dont know i would be scarred personally.

heaVINsent15: sidetracked? Lol what u need? Pay for shipping tho

that was me
pimp.gif
lol

yooo, so your getting your stuff backkk

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Im sorry for your loss, but why do dudes bring ISS scams to NT?

take it up with the ISS Detectives

damn.
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif
dude just got his stuff with the help of nt detectives and you're quotingthis for what?
grin.gif

GOT it back today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a4235341f731921bfce3fdd3b1673a48c92239f.pjpg

Returned home pretty safe, couple knicks on the top but it's cool.

I would like to thank everyone on NT who has helped me throught this proccess and I appriciate all of your concern. If it wasn't for me posting this andall you guys comin through, I would have never saw this again, so once again THANK YOU NT!!!!

so...

all of the sudden, the lil kid that we all know/knew was the scammer... starts saying "its not me, i dont know what your talking about..." ... andwe're just supposed to believe him.... why? were those just random myspace pages people were posting?

then all of the sudden, a random NTer just pops up with the "i got your ipod, ill send it back soon" ... and dude said "i just created an NTaccount so i could get in contact with you" ... isnt there a waiting period... or is that done with?

just seems fishy how this all got wrapped up in such a timely and orderly fashion. glad you got your stuff back, but i wouldnt be surprised if the dude that"helped you out" was also the dude that "got you" in the first place.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

GOT it back today
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

a4235341f731921bfce3fdd3b1673a48c92239f.pjpg

Returned home pretty safe, couple knicks on the top but it's cool.

I would like to thank everyone on NT who has helped me throught this proccess and I appriciate all of your concern. If it wasn't for me posting this and all you guys comin through, I would have never saw this again, so once again THANK YOU NT!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
congrats

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

so...

all of the sudden, the lil kid that we all know/knew was the scammer... starts saying "its not me, i dont know what your talking about..." ... and we're just supposed to believe him.... why? were those just random myspace pages people were posting?

then all of the sudden, a random NTer just pops up with the "i got your ipod, ill send it back soon" ... and dude said "i just created an NT account so i could get in contact with you" ... isnt there a waiting period... or is that done with?

just seems fishy how this all got wrapped up in such a timely and orderly fashion. glad you got your stuff back, but i wouldnt be surprised if the dude that "helped you out" was also the dude that "got you" in the first place.
I have been thinkin the same thing the past couple days, but idk.

Back
Top Bottom