SCAMMER ALERT

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up NT Fam,

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up while doing transaction on the Buy/Sell/ trade forum

I sold a pair of DS Jordan XI concords to someone the other day utilizing the Buy/Sell/trade forum. The buyer didn't provide me his NTer name.

Timeline of events

1/2/13 - I received payment on via paypal. sent email to buyer's paypal address to confirm the purchase and shipping address. I received response from the buyer confirming the paypal shipping address and purchased of jordan XI

1/3/13 - The item was shipped via USPS with signature confirmation. Updated paypal and sent buyer the tracking info.

1/4/13 = This morning, I received an email from paypal indicating there has been a claimed place for an unauthorized transaction and there's a hold on the payment that I received. Emailed the buyer and have yet to received a response.

Here's his information and DON'T do business with him:

Names: Phillip Thomas & Latora Hooper
Shipping Address: 4614 Noel Ct, Rock Hill, SC 29732
Paypal Email Address: posiedons@aol.com
Alternate Email Address: phil.athomas@yahoo.com

I'll upload screenshots of the emails and other support documents once I get off work

This happened before when I used Fedex I called them and they sent the package back to me. I don't know if you can with USPS but try.

Pathetic on his part I hope everything goes well man.

Signature confirmation helps you a lot I'm assuming though right?

Man that's horrible. Hope it works out. I always recommend doing the invoice method with paypal, I feel it adds a little more protection.

Happened to me with Nter kidtroy........he sent payment and then next day I received a notification that there was improper payment and that now the money would be put on hold................emailed dude and he never answered..........luckily I never shipped and avoided getting ripped off

Make a youtube video of you shipping the item and send to the video rite away. If they to do anything fishy you can reply back why did you sign for the shoe after I sent video. There is no question from Paypal or Ebay. Someone tried to scam. DIDN'T WORK

What's up NT Fam,
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up while doing transaction on the Buy/Sell/ trade forum
I sold a pair of DS Jordan XI concords to someone the other day utilizing the Buy/Sell/trade forum. The buyer didn't provide me his NTer name.
Timeline of events
1/2/13 - I received payment on via paypal. sent email to buyer's paypal address to confirm the purchase and shipping address. I received response from the buyer confirming the paypal shipping address and purchased of jordan XI
1/3/13 - The item was shipped via USPS with signature confirmation. Updated paypal and sent buyer the tracking info.
1/4/13 = This morning, I received an email from paypal indicating there has been a claimed place for an unauthorized transaction and there's a hold on the payment that I received. Emailed the buyer and have yet to received a response.
Here's his information and DON'T do business with him:
Names: Phillip Thomas & Latora Hooper
Shipping Address: 4614 Noel Ct, Rock Hill, SC 29732
Paypal Email Address: posiedons@aol.com
Alternate Email Address: phil.athomas@yahoo.com
I'll upload screenshots of the emails and other support documents once I get off work

Hey man, USPS will send you your shoes back, you have to go to the post office and file a claim, I have done this a few times when doing trades with people, as soon as i sent the shoes, they had every excuse not to respond. They are super helpful. I hope it work out in your favor bruh

Any word on what happened? I am new to NT and just learning how deals are done and how I can be safe selling and buying when I am able to.

well you will be getting your money back as long as the pay pal founds out account was used or broken in too.hope you be ok bro.it sucks happened to me on ebay.

Listing has been closed to free up one of your ten available classified listings.

i have created a scam thread and referenced this thread in it.

Jeffrizzles21....don't deal with this guy if u don't want to be scammed. Beat my 16 year old son for 400.00
DB 5s. Stopped contact after money was sent. Son is. 16, didn't know any better. Pics are all photoshopped. Goes by the name Stephen Kabul or Steven
Phone #(917) 310-0855
NY, USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom