Scarborough/Toronto Heads: Tattoos?

weekend girl

Banned
Where did you get yours/where do you recommend?

nerd.gif

No way in he.ll this lame is the person she portrays herself to be. Just some dude who stole pics and acts as NT's resident female-advice expert.

If you want to prove me wrong, post a pic of yourself with a piece of paper saying "weekend girl".

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

No way in he.ll this lame is the person she portrays herself to be. Just some dude who stole pics and acts as NT's resident female-advice expert.

If you want to prove me wrong, post a pic of yourself with a piece of paper saying "weekend girl".
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EightysBaby

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

But why are you laughing? You know she ain't a fraud, right Trumaine?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im just laughin because he got so upset, Im I aloud to laugh, Anthony?

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Im just laughin because he got so upset, Im I aloud to laugh, Anthony?
No....

- OUT!

Back
Top Bottom