Scarface Appreciation

The ULTIMATE cautionary tale..........too bad some didn't take heed.

I laughed when Tony and Frank were on the beach and Tony waves over that girl and goes "Want some ice cream, with me and my friend?"

as i get older, i realize that "face" was a goofy. He had a coke habit, his Girl had a coke habit, His team was mad small, he murdered his best friend, his security system was boo boo. Nino Brown > Scarface IMO

One of the most influential films ever. Hate of you want but "Scarface", while drawing from other films of the same genre made decades before Tony cruised around in a caddillac with feline skin interior and inspired by real events in this beautiful country we love, stands as one of the most intense, thrilling, and suspenseful films of the past 50 years. Definately appreciated, from the F bomb being dropped 187 some odd times, to the life lessons (depending on what life your living) that the movie provided. How can you not love a story about a man coming from the bottom to the top with such ferocity. Lol not even in my top ten personally but I guarentee that the creaters of my top ten certainly were impacted by this film in one capacity or another. Appreciated

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

I laughed when Tony and Frank were on the beach and Tony waves over that girl and goes "Want some ice cream, with me and my friend?"
You must mean Tony and Manny........

I'm going to call my lawyer, he's the best lawyer in Miami.  My lawyer is so good, that by tomorrow you're going to be working in Alaska.  So dress warm.
Antonio Montana is that dude, I don't care what anybody says.  

pimp.gif

word this movie is not VASTLY overrated its just not as classic as people have been making it seem the past few years

its still really enjoyable to watch, it works on repeat viewings, and will always be alot of fun

Back
Top Bottom