Scarface Reboot | dir. Luca Guadagnino | Written by Coen brothers

Did you know the 1983 film was a remake ?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Had No Clue

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
5A4AC77C-34A7-4E36-B90A-CCB63D4E4D31.jpeg
I ain't gonna lie I wanted these back then lol

Didn't seem like it was much demand on the clothing. Was able to cop with ease once the sale opened up. Shipped like 4 hours later.
4a34d59a901dd96936b63fcad86edb8b_2048x2048.jpg

Didn't seem like it was much demand on the clothing. Was able to cop with ease once the sale opened up. Shipped like 4 hours later.
4a34d59a901dd96936b63fcad86edb8b_2048x2048.jpg

I’m not surprised. The young generation has moved on from idolizing Tony Montana to Ric Flair from what I’ve seen. It’s evident by the age of the rappers on those genius lyrics above.

Although I’m surprised there aren’t a lot more, especially from every Def Jam artist from around the 2K:lol:

I’m not surprised. The young generation has moved on from idolizing Tony Montana to Ric Flair from what I’ve seen. It’s evident by the age of the rappers on those genius lyrics above.

Although I’m surprised there aren’t a lot more, especially from every Def Jam artist from around the 2K:lol:
The kids are on the 90s now, not on the 80s yet.

ric flair is a rapist. They should move on to the next person.

Back
Top Bottom