Scene of Cool Grey XI Release in Cali vol. apparently there's hail coming down

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

Peep the car with the suicide doors at :48 making sure they get into the newscast. Plenty of lulz in this vid.�
laugh.gif
smh, picking on my city
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SamDUH562

sonn..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

life_trueblue_500.jpg
I still remember the release date
my birthday in 2001
pimp.gif
Great minds have the same birthday
pimp.gif

... right?
I'm still mad at JB for releasing these a week before the Black/Red XI's, forcing me to pick one over the other
laugh.gif

sonn..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

life_trueblue_500.jpg
my birthday in 2001
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

... right?
I'm still mad at JB for releasing these a week before the Black/Red XI's, forcing me to pick one over the other
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by you big dummy

sonn..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

life_trueblue_500.jpg
my birthday in 2001
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

... right?
laugh.gif
Yup

and i actually picked up both the III's and XIs during that time.
laugh.gif
Ppl in high school were looking at me crazy when I managed to get both pairs. yea, that was senior year for me lol...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

sonn..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

life_trueblue_500.jpg
my birthday in 2001
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

... right?
laugh.gif
Yup

and i actually picked up both the III's and XIs during that time.
laugh.gif
Ppl in high school were looking at me crazy when I managed to get both pairs. yea, that was senior year for me lol...

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Peep the car with the suicide doors at :48 making sure they get into the newscast. Plenty of lulz in this vid.�
laugh.gif
smh, picking on my city
30t6p3b.gif
For real though. I died when I saw the black car though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Regal Black

laugh.gif
smh, picking on my city
30t6p3b.gif
For real though. I died when I saw the black car though.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i'm 29 (30 in feb) and i don't mind the waiting.  hell, it's like this now and i used to work at nike, IN portland, ON-CAMPUS, and it's crazy like that for us (or 'them' now) too. i can say i hated some of the kids there talking about they 'better' get their pair but it's them being rookies and anxious to get a shoe. it rained on us and had crazy wind and i STILL don't mind because out of 15 years, that's the first time i've ever been rained on. it's pointless to talk about people camping out because people will get what they want. i chose to wait 10 hrs in rain because i know how these online sites are. you folks calling us 'tools' in the line are the tools hitting that refresh button like it's an olympic sport, and then SOME of you had to go to the mall in the morning anyway
roll.gif
. and then ya'll turn salty when you didn't get a pair.

anyway, i applaud the people who did stay in the rain/hail. they got their pairs and didn't have to pay extra in shipping, or get okey doke'd by nike and this shipping thing (did people actually get their overnight shipping?). my patience wore thin in rain/wind. i may have given up if it was hailing.

PS, if you are a HS kid and wear suede jordan's to jordan drop in the winter, try wearing leather or beaters instead. i saw red suede 5's and many other nubuck-based J's in the line, soaked. RIP to those sneakers,

Although it was a hassle for some to get them online via NDC/Swoosh I would much rather hit refresh a billion times than wait 10 hours in the rain. I was fortunate enough to get through before the crash, before the pipeline/tax error messages. I didn't even insert the code, since I didn't care about overnight shipping, just wanted to get the order in.

My boy was with me that night, and he had to deal with the crash, pipeline/tax error messages. He eventually got his order in, took him about an hour and 30 minutes, but he got them. He also received his pairs on the 24th. As frustrating as that experience was to him, I'm sure he would take that experience over wasting 10+ hours of his day and pay retail on top of that.

I know you are trying to justify waiting in line for 10 hours...in the rain/hail, but frankly it is hard to justify. Especially for a man your age.

I'm really trying hard not to knock the dudes that waited/camped out but it's just funny when they try to justify it. Take your L with grace and humility.

You worked in HQ and don't have a Swoosh invite
eek.gif

To top it off I was at work when I ordered my pair, so add it to the win column.

Ordering three pairs of CG XI's from my desk....check
Getting in before the NDC/Swoosh crash... check
Receiving my pairs on the 24th...priceless

Waiting in line, is never and has never really been an option for me. I've been doing it since late '99 (Black/Red IV's
smokin.gif
). I don't even like paying retail, much less waiting in line.

Originally Posted by khadafi252

i'm 29 (30 in feb) and i don't mind the waiting.  hell, it's like this now and i used to work at nike, IN portland, ON-CAMPUS, and it's crazy like that for us (or 'them' now) too. i can say i hated some of the kids there talking about they 'better' get their pair but it's them being rookies and anxious to get a shoe. it rained on us and had crazy wind and i STILL don't mind because out of 15 years, that's the first time i've ever been rained on. it's pointless to talk about people camping out because people will get what they want. i chose to wait 10 hrs in rain because i know how these online sites are. you folks calling us 'tools' in the line are the tools hitting that refresh button like it's an olympic sport, and then SOME of you had to go to the mall in the morning anyway
roll.gif
. and then ya'll turn salty when you didn't get a pair.

anyway, i applaud the people who did stay in the rain/hail. they got their pairs and didn't have to pay extra in shipping, or get okey doke'd by nike and this shipping thing (did people actually get their overnight shipping?). my patience wore thin in rain/wind. i may have given up if it was hailing.

PS, if you are a HS kid and wear suede jordan's to jordan drop in the winter, try wearing leather or beaters instead. i saw red suede 5's and many other nubuck-based J's in the line, soaked. RIP to those sneakers,

Although it was a hassle for some to get them online via NDC/Swoosh I would much rather hit refresh a billion times than wait 10 hours in the rain. I was fortunate enough to get through before the crash, before the pipeline/tax error messages. I didn't even insert the code, since I didn't care about overnight shipping, just wanted to get the order in.

My boy was with me that night, and he had to deal with the crash, pipeline/tax error messages. He eventually got his order in, took him about an hour and 30 minutes, but he got them. He also received his pairs on the 24th. As frustrating as that experience was to him, I'm sure he would take that experience over wasting 10+ hours of his day and pay retail on top of that.

I know you are trying to justify waiting in line for 10 hours...in the rain/hail, but frankly it is hard to justify. Especially for a man your age.

I'm really trying hard not to knock the dudes that waited/camped out but it's just funny when they try to justify it. Take your L with grace and humility.

You worked in HQ and don't have a Swoosh invite
eek.gif

To top it off I was at work when I ordered my pair, so add it to the win column.

Ordering three pairs of CG XI's from my desk....check
Getting in before the NDC/Swoosh crash... check
Receiving my pairs on the 24th...priceless

Waiting in line, is never and has never really been an option for me. I've been doing it since late '99 (Black/Red IV's
smokin.gif
). I don't even like paying retail, much less waiting in line.

i got mine off NDC. i kept hitting refresh several times during the site crashes (FTL, Eastbay, Champs, NDC, etc.) but lucked up after nearly 3 hours and got two pairs. my xi's were delivered on the 24th as soon as i woke up.

doubt i'll ever camp again. makes more sense for me to just pay extra ahead of time or try my luck online at midnite.

i got mine off NDC. i kept hitting refresh several times during the site crashes (FTL, Eastbay, Champs, NDC, etc.) but lucked up after nearly 3 hours and got two pairs. my xi's were delivered on the 24th as soon as i woke up.

doubt i'll ever camp again. makes more sense for me to just pay extra ahead of time or try my luck online at midnite.

Back
Top Bottom