School Art Project

Whats up NTers im kinda new here and i been visiting quite some time now. Im a junior in high school  but i always had a passion for kicks.ANYWAYS at school there is an entire hallway with painted lockers by students from the past. and i have 3 lockers to leave my signature at the school. I planned on designing a Jordan Artwork Piece abstract like type of work. I kinda want like the bottom print of certain shoes merged together or something with logos like Nike Air and the Jumpman some where along the lockers. Any ideas and suggestions?????

I like the idea, but I'd personally stay away from the logos. It's YOU that's going to be remembered, not the companies you like and support. IMO of course and Good luck!

don't make it as direct as a jump man, but choose a cool abstract print from a retro that you like ie. design on the playoff 8s, the pattern of the 7s tongue, some cement usage, the 10s stripes

Originally Posted by sbsallday12

don't make it as direct as a jump man, but choose a cool abstract print from a retro that you like ie. design on the playoff 8s, the pattern of the 7s tongue, some cement usage, the 10s stripes

EXACTLY what i was thinking i was gonna go with the 7's with merging the bottom print with the tongue print. Any CW suggestions? i might just be going with the hare's

Back
Top Bottom