School me NT: on former quality of JB products

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

im 15, so all jordan retros im used to are crappy? (06,07,08,09)

Pretty much. A few nice ones here or there though.

i got to tell you, a lot of the crap jb is putting out today just plain sucks in terms of quality with the retro's. what ruins it for me is that i haveolder pairs to compare the newer retro's with. i love the iv's but the recent ones from '04 and up just are pathetic. as soon as i step in themthere creased, the paint's cracked or chipped on them, and the shape is soooo off compared to the og's or '99 to '00 retro's. just findsome older in decent condition og's or retro's because they won't let you down in terms of quality.

like everyone said - better everything. they held up well even after balling in them. made for performance and for casual wear. now it's just..garbage. ican't even wear some of them casually because they start to hurt my feet after a few hours..

Originally Posted by HuaracheKing1914

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

The quality arguement to me is bogus.
I guess you don't know real quality buddy
Ironically, NY GIANTS 11 does know quality. I think I know why he said it's bogus though, cause we still buy it. Even though the retrosaren't the quality of their predecessors, they are still good quality compared to a lot of the other crap some of these shoe brands are putting out.

...I see you E. Mack
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom