School me on Airport/plane etiquette Vol. 757 (not the plane)

I'm going on my 1st plane trip in 12+ years so I feel I need a refresher course on Airports.

What are some things you're not supposed bring excluding the obvious weapons
grin.gif
I'm talking about the shampoo stuff
indifferent.gif

Headed home to Norfolk in 2 days hopefully
pimp.gif
Fantastic4our get at me
nerd.gif

depending on airline ...they charge for extra baggage now
indifferent.gif
...andmeals
indifferent.gif
...lame !@#!@ airlines

alywas expect to pay for everything i swear they tried to charge me for water on a plane once

Make sure you:
-assert yourself as soon as you get on the plane by making bomb jokes on the way to your seat
-make sure you keep your swiss army knife on you
-pack plenty of shaving cream
-When in doubt, whip it out
Follow that and you should be good.

if you bought your tickets at the last minute or look middle eastern expect a additional security check.

when you get to the airport to check in always check if you can get a better seat.

also depending on airline and airport ..make sure u get too the airport by require checkin time ...or else they charge u late fee...happen to my uncleflying from JFK to SFO ...he arrived 45 min early instead of 1hr, got charged $50 by delta airline
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

F checking a bag. I stay with just a carryon(s). Not trying to have my whole trip ruined because airlines are inept and charge me for it.

Liquids, just buy the plastic 3oz bottles at target or whatever. Upon returning home, just toss the stuff, it's not worth bringing back and it's cheap.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

F checking a bag. I stay with just a carryon(s). Not trying to have my whole trip ruined because airlines are inept and charge me for it.

Liquids, just buy the plastic 3oz bottles at target or whatever. Upon returning home, just toss the stuff, it's not worth bringing back and it's cheap.
x2

If I can avoid checking in a bag, I do so...I like having my luggage in my sight at all times.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

I don't think I'll be able to get away with just a carry on.
I'll be gone for 10 days and for a "NTer" that means 10 outfits and at least 5 pairs of shoes
laugh.gif

In the event you stumble upon a woman who is actively nursing her child, please subdue all urges, and abandon any logic that would justify and compel you totake pictures.

Simply stated, don't be a perv like a certain Niketalker who shall remain nameless at this present time.

In the event you stumble upon a woman who is actively nursing her child, please subdue all urges, and abandon any logic that would justify and compel you to take pictures.

Simply stated, don't be a perv like a certain Niketalker who shall remain nameless at this present time.

If you feel the need to nurse your child, switch seats with your son so you can be nearest the window and use the corresponding titty. Also, please wait untilthe plane takes off at least. The baby may cry being forced to wait 5 more minutes, but she won't die of starvation.

But seriously, I never had a problem with bringing more than 3oz of shampoo, lotion, etc. in my checked baggage. Just remember to put your laptop in its owntray going through the security scan, they go ape**** over that for some reason.

If you're on the escalator and not walking, please scoot over to the right so us people in a hurry can pass.

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

I'm going on my 1st plane trip in 12+ years so I feel I need a refresher course on Airports.

What are some things you're not supposed bring excluding the obvious weapons
grin.gif
I'm talking about the shampoo stuff
indifferent.gif

Headed home to Norfolk in 2 days hopefully
pimp.gif
Fantastic4our get at me
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

I haven't been home in a minute.

Back
Top Bottom