SCHOOL me on deadstocking

thanks 4 d advice damneardeadstock, sounds like a plan :D
happy.gif

no problem kid. shoes are meant to be worn, and one day down the road when you realize they're unwearable due to the fact that they're cracked and crumbling. wearin em every now n then will assure that they live their fullest life
THE FUGAZI NAZI

no problem kid. shoes are meant to be worn, and one day down the road when you realize they're unwearable due to the fact that they're cracked and crumbling. wearin em every now n then will assure that they live their fullest life
THE FUGAZI NAZI

Quote:
thanks 4 d @#%$ or make fun of you but that is just plain terrible. Someone consult Team Grammar Police.
"A good friend of ours said that if the same laws were applied to U.S. presidents as were applied to the Nazis after World War 2 that every single one of them, every last rich white one of them from Truman on would have been hung to death and shot - and this current administration is no exception. They should be hung, and tried, and shot. As any war criminal should be. But the challenges that we face, they go way beyond administrations, way beyond elections, way beyond every four years of pulling levers, way beyond that. Because this whole rotten system has become so vicious and cruel that in order to sustain itself, it needs to destroy entire countries and profit from their reconstruction in order to survive - and that's not a system that changes every four years, it's a system that we have to break down, generation after generation after generation after generation after generation... Wake up" -Zach de la Rocha

Quote:
thanks 4 d @#%$ or make fun of you but that is just plain terrible. Someone consult Team Grammar Police.
"A good friend of ours said that if the same laws were applied to U.S. presidents as were applied to the Nazis after World War 2 that every single one of them, every last rich white one of them from Truman on would have been hung to death and shot - and this current administration is no exception. They should be hung, and tried, and shot. As any war criminal should be. But the challenges that we face, they go way beyond administrations, way beyond elections, way beyond every four years of pulling levers, way beyond that. Because this whole rotten system has become so vicious and cruel that in order to sustain itself, it needs to destroy entire countries and profit from their reconstruction in order to survive - and that's not a system that changes every four years, it's a system that we have to break down, generation after generation after generation after generation after generation... Wake up" -Zach de la Rocha

the more u wear them, depending if its an OG or not, the longer it would last compared to a pair thats just left DS

but i got a question too!!! CAn i just put them in a container and put saran wrap overtop of the container. would that work, instead of saran wrapping the shoe itself and then doing other things to it.
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

the more u wear them, depending if its an OG or not, the longer it would last compared to a pair thats just left DS

but i got a question too!!! CAn i just put them in a container and put saran wrap overtop of the container. would that work, instead of saran wrapping the shoe itself and then doing other things to it.
Anybody willing to ID Kobe II, and then send them to Canada?, PM me for fee​

lol at af1 1982 apart from me replacing "the" with "d" and "for" with "4", whats wrong with the sentence?

lol at af1 1982 apart from me replacing "the" with "d" and "for" with "4", whats wrong with the sentence?

a12ware89, I was just @#%$ around man. lol

a12ware89, I was just @#%$ around man. lol

Quote:
The true joy of shoes is in wearing them.
For Sale, sz 12: Jordans, AM 90's, Barkleys, Huaraches. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

Quote:
The true joy of shoes is in wearing them.
For Sale, sz 12: Jordans, AM 90's, Barkleys, Huaraches. Check the B/S 11/5+ forum.
"Sports Do Not Build Character, They Reveal It." - John Wooden
TEAM AM FAM

I only deadstock AF1's (white/white) Lows till summer or a hot day. Everything else i got to rock.

"206 WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS"

I only deadstock AF1's (white/white) Lows till summer or a hot day. Everything else i got to rock.

"206 WHERE AMAZING HAPPENS"

Back
Top Bottom