School me on eBAY selling NT.

never really used anything but craigslist but i noticed the prices on eBay are at least 50-200$ more profit wise..also if i were to just start and make a seller account would i get less bids or money because i were to have 0 feedback?
nerd.gif

If you wanna solve that 0 feedback rating temporarily, just buy a bunch of random 1 cent things from china. Boosts your rating (as a buyer only though, so if they check into it they'll see your feedback is all from buying made in china stuff).

Works unless you're trying to sell something at maybe $200 or $300+

I would start off buying a few things first to get your feedback out of the zero area. I don't mess with sellers with 0 feedback.

And when you sell don't be a douche. Sell legitimately, be a businessman.

Is it me or do you automatically need a credit card on file with ebay to sell an item? I used to sell all the time and now its asking me to put a card in

\???????

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Is it me or do you automatically need a credit card on file with ebay to sell an item? I used to sell all the time and now its asking me to put a card in

\???????
Yea they changed it now.  It's for paying the sellers fees, it basically charges that card directly unless you choose to pay it yourself before hand. 

I use to go 2-3 months w/o paying my fees, no more
devil.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

if you pay your seller fees wit paypal you dont need a CC
but you need a CC for paypal so it defeats the purpose, I used to sell to buyers with M/O, never had to put a card on file

I used to never pay my seller fees though LOL

I Can say selling on ebay is getting worse as time goes on, the now charge a nice hefty final value fee, and paypal take forever to transfer the money to your bank account, you cant get it until the buyer leaves positive feedback and if they never leave feedback it take 21 days to clear.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

just use a bogus gift card instead of a cc, I used a amex gift card with .29 cent on it verify my paypal
oh word you can used gift cards????????/ someone confirm this

I know a lot of sellers complain that when they sell something on ebay, they have to wait until buyers leave feedback before they see the money. If the buyer never leaves feedback, then some sellers have to prove the item was delivered. idk. I'm not a seller so I am not 100% sure of that.

^^thats what I keep hearing. Never happen to me. But right now I mailed a package dude says he hasnt gotten it. Tracking doesnt say anything but accepted. Now I got a hold on my paypal acct.

I cant wait for eBay to collapse under all the weight of their idiotic selling rules.

Back
Top Bottom