School Me on Good Headphones

Looking for some nicer headphones than the regular Apple iPod ones. If who have some knowledge on where to find good headphones with a reasonable price, please preach. I hear Bose, Skull candy, and monster beats are good but kind of expensive.

Looking for some nicer headphones than the regular Apple iPod ones. If who have some knowledge on where to find good headphones with a reasonable price, please preach. I hear Bose, Skull candy, and monster beats are good but kind of expensive.

Beats-by-Dr-Dre-thumb-480x439.jpg

sheep_1.jpg

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

Any top of the range sennheiser headphones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beats by dre

Don't believe the anti hype, beats are very good headphones, but you could get something esle just as good for a cheaper price. Don't let the sour boys put you off beats though, they're something to consider if you clean low end sounds are a big thing for you.

Any top of the range sennheiser headphones>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beats by dre

Don't believe the anti hype, beats are very good headphones, but you could get something esle just as good for a cheaper price. Don't let the sour boys put you off beats though, they're something to consider if you clean low end sounds are a big thing for you.

Not to disrespect anyone but throwing 200-400$ on headphones is not a sound investment.
I doubt anyone can hear the difference between 60$ sennheisers and 200$ sennheisers. Only schooled musicians can notice the slight differences.
Beats by dre cost that much because its a thing of prestige to have them. All athletes wear them so.........
No need to pay over 100$ on headphones trust me

Not to disrespect anyone but throwing 200-400$ on headphones is not a sound investment.
I doubt anyone can hear the difference between 60$ sennheisers and 200$ sennheisers. Only schooled musicians can notice the slight differences.
Beats by dre cost that much because its a thing of prestige to have them. All athletes wear them so.........

Now, if you actually knew how to use a $200+ headphones than you'd know that there is quiet the difference. 95% of the time when you're using high end headphones, such as the sennheiser HD680 or IE8 then you'd know that those headphones are only going to be as good as the source that you use them with (meaning if you're using them with an iPod, you wont see the difference).

OP, if you're going to use these headphones for your iPod then you should get the Klispch S4 like someone mentioned before. If you want some over the ear's then maybe you should look into Sennheiser HD 250s.

If you REALLY want to buy the high end stuff, shoot me a PM and i'll go into further detail.

Now, if you actually knew how to use a $200+ headphones than you'd know that there is quiet the difference. 95% of the time when you're using high end headphones, such as the sennheiser HD680 or IE8 then you'd know that those headphones are only going to be as good as the source that you use them with (meaning if you're using them with an iPod, you wont see the difference).

OP, if you're going to use these headphones for your iPod then you should get the Klispch S4 like someone mentioned before. If you want some over the ear's then maybe you should look into Sennheiser HD 250s.

If you REALLY want to buy the high end stuff, shoot me a PM and i'll go into further detail.

Back
Top Bottom