School Me On HOWARD's HOMECOMING...

of course we gonna wanna shop too...cause N.O. has NO exclusive sneaker/gear shops at all...gotta come back with some heat...

the more im lookin at The Eldon,the nicer its looking...its bout 2 miles away from the campus too,so thats good...

OP The Eldon is a good choice. It is off the Mt Vernon Square Metro which is ONE STOP from the Howard University Metro and TWO STOPS from the U Street Metro.There are Lounges around the area as well if you are looking for something besides the club scene. Also as far as shopping, Georgetown is a spot alsoFriendship Heights (Metro Accessible as well) is around, also Pentagon Mall in VA (metro accessible also) has some good spots.

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

OP The Eldon is a good choice. It is off the Mt Vernon Square Metro which is ONE STOP from the Howard University Metro and TWO STOPS from the U Street Metro. There are Lounges around the area as well if you are looking for something besides the club scene. Also as far as shopping, Georgetown is a spot also Friendship Heights (Metro Accessible as well) is around, also Pentagon Mall in VA (metro accessible also) has some good spots.

aight cool,thats good...i just saw that its close to commonwealth and palace 5..thats def. 2 spots i wanna hit up while there...i think i been to pentagon mallbefore,thats like the high-end mall,right?

and as car as clubbing,i should be hitting up the U Street area,NY Ave,and the Adams Morgan area?

I wouldn't Dare go to Love for a huge event
smh.gif
It gets way to pack

You gotta go to U St. I been going down there alot lately its for the 21 and over crownd and my man said he paid like $10 to get in Republic around 1am and theclub shut down around 8am

As far as shopping goes Georgtown and Pentegon Ciry maybe your best bet...EVERYTHING and I mean EVERYTHING is accessible by the Metro. The only problem is onthe weekends the trains stop around 2-3am

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

OP The Eldon is a good choice. It is off the Mt Vernon Square Metro which is ONE STOP from the Howard University Metro and TWO STOPS from the U Street Metro. There are Lounges around the area as well if you are looking for something besides the club scene. Also as far as shopping, Georgetown is a spot also Friendship Heights (Metro Accessible as well) is around, also Pentagon Mall in VA (metro accessible also) has some good spots.

aight cool,thats good...i just saw that its close to commonwealth and palace 5..thats def. 2 spots i wanna hit up while there...i think i been to pentagon mall before,thats like the high-end mall,right?

and as car as clubbing,i should be hitting up the U Street area,NY Ave,and the Adams Morgan area?

Pentagon is a good mall, some nice stores in there. Mazza Gallerie off Wisconsin Ave is the "Rodeo Drive of DC" Barneys, TIffanys, Bloomingdales,you name its there. Thats Metro Accessible as well. Also Tysons Corner in VA but you definately need a car to go to that mall. . I would do U Street, AdamsMorgan, Foggy Bottom, even Georgetown. 21 and over, and if you tryin to save a few $$$ its around $10 to get in. Some spots there is a dress code
pimp.gif
. Which makes you really want to get your swag up to par.

Originally Posted by Tha Murdera 2001

aight cool,thats good...i just saw that its close to commonwealth and palace 5..thats def. 2 spots i wanna hit up while there...i think i been to pentagon mall before,thats like the high-end mall,right?

Pentagon is a good mall, some nice stores in there. Mazza Gallerie off Wisconsin Ave is the "Rodeo Drive of DC" Barneys, TIffanys, Bloomingdales, you name its there. Thats Metro Accessible as well. Also Tysons Corner in VA but you definately need a car to go to that mall. . I would do U Street, Adams Morgan, Foggy Bottom, even Georgetown. 21 and over, and if you tryin to save a few $$$ its around $10 to get in. Some spots there is a dress code
pimp.gif
. Which makes you really want to get your swag up to par.

yeah,most definately. everybody is 21 and up,so we gon be good on that end,and the swag is definately kickin...man i cant wait...when it gets closer to thefall,ima PM u homie just incase i got any other questions...

My Dude if you coming from the N.O. you gonna want to experience LOVE and Ibiza. Last Homecoming Diddy Had two parties at LOVE, one of Fri (21+)and the otheron Sat.(18+) so just know the difference between 18 and 21 crowd. Ibiza Pops on Friday (ji stole the Friday 21 and over crowd from LOVE) and the way it isgoing in DC right now, LOVE has been kinda slum the last few Fridays I went. But if Diddy throws only one party like he has done in the past and its onFriday, best believe you need to be there.

(Adams Morgan Slums if you trying to look at some decent chicks, it be a whole bunch of busted and alright joints that go there so they can get attention fromguys, cuz all the good looking girls are mainly at the club
smh.gif
)

If you are 21 or older your weekend nightlife should be, Thursday=Park or (I heard Shadow Lounge is ji alright on Thurs too), Friday=Ibiza or LOVE,Saturday=LOVE or Station 9, Sunday= The Park.

If you are under 21 your weekend nightlife should be, Thursday= (Probably be like 24 or DC Star cuz I dont remember anything else being open for yall)Friday=Fur, Saturday=LOVE, Sunday I'm not sure.

Originally Posted by ICUP

My Dude if you coming from the N.O. you gonna want to experience LOVE and Ibiza. Last Homecoming Diddy Had two parties at LOVE, one of Fri (21+)and the other on Sat.(18+) so just know the difference between 18 and 21 crowd. Ibiza Pops on Friday (ji stole the Friday 21 and over crowd from LOVE) and the way it is going in DC right now, LOVE has been kinda slum the last few Fridays I went. But if Diddy throws only one party like he has done in the past and its on Friday, best believe you need to be there.

(Adams Morgan Slums if you trying to look at some decent chicks, it be a whole bunch of busted and alright joints that go there so they can get attention from guys, cuz all the good looking girls are mainly at the club
smh.gif
)

If you are 21 or older your weekend nightlife should be, Thursday=Park or (I heard Shadow Lounge is ji alright on Thurs too), Friday=Ibiza or LOVE, Saturday=LOVE or Station 9, Sunday= The Park.

If you are under 21 your weekend nightlife should be, Thursday= (Probably be like 24 or DC Star cuz I dont remember anything else being open for yall) Friday=Fur, Saturday=LOVE, Sunday I'm not sure.

Listen to this man, he knows his stuff
pimp.gif

Everything said is accurate, don't forget Major over georgetown. best nb selection in the city.

Back
Top Bottom