School me on MobileMe. (Please)

So I just got my iPhone about a month ago and it said I could get a free two month trial. I wasn't really sure what it was so I held off. Thismorning, I remembered about the free trial and was going to sign up to check it out. You have to input your credit card infromation to do the trial. Itautomatically rebills you $99 a year after the two months. You can always just cancel it though. I decided to hold off and try and figure out more aboutit.

Does anyone use it? Can you just give me a little information on why its useful and whether or not you like it?

Also, I went to amazon and they are selling MobileMe for like $75. How does that work? Could I do the free trial, cancel before it bills me, and then buyit on amazon for $75 and use the same username? I'd rather pay $75 a year than $100 obviously but not if I can't keep the same account.

Thanks.

i would never pay the 99 bucks a year for that mess but i got it for free. it pretty much saves all your info to a account in case you lose or somethinghappenes to your phone. you log into the mobile me email and it saves all of it.

Back
Top Bottom