School me on the luxury jeep wrangler

You m3 dudes on here get so damn sensitive. It's ridiculous. Always trying to push how better the car is in other people's faces like you built it with your own two hands.
go to the post so you can see why i made the thread , even in this section you will see how i peacefully say i prefer luxury brand suv over jeep grand cherokees and then the next post is about my M3 

i had a 50k budget , theres a lot more cars that i couldve bought if i wanted to badge floss .....the second thing you gravedug and quoted is holding true so far .......i bought a car because of its performance and just because its a bmw it gets a lot more attention even on an internet forum , either way someone snitched on me so from now on im just reporting every post that has to do with the bmw , so cut it out already and one last question...what do you drive @SFC415  ?

2013 G37 coupe, not sure how that's relevant though? If you're trying to use that to see how much money I have, then :lol: I'm not the one trying to trick women into thinking I'm rich by driving an 08 BMW

Last edited:
Wranglers are hot doodoo. Period. YJs TJs w.e. big *** cages that get ****** mileage, aren't fun to drive, not practical. Overpriced. Not safe...

Basura.

2013 G37 coupe, not sure how that's relevant though? If you're trying to use that to see how much money I have, then
laugh.gif
I'm not the one trying to trick women into thinking I'm rich by driving an 08 BMW
i had 50k to spend , i wouldve gotten something a lot flashier then a blacked out m3 that looks like a 328 coupe , where did i ever say i was trying to impress women ? do you know how to read ? cause that post says that ill get "unwanted" attention from females......the one you gravedigging for.....UNWANTED attention from females , im a 27 year old in nursing school , work fulltime and have my daughter fulltime .....nobody is trying to badge floss my friend , i wanted this specific M3 that i saw in person and fell in love with , is that so hard to fathom ? 

I'm in no position to bag on anyone. This is mine:

I only have 48 more payments, then I get the title from GMAC.
forget asking if youre happy with your car , dont even post pics all we need to know is the miles & year and what you paid to tell you if its a good deal cause thats all that matters 

forget asking if youre happy with your car , dont even post pics all we need to know is the miles & year and what you paid to tell you if its a good deal cause thats all that matters 

I'm fairly chill with it, has about 348k, it is a good car when it starts, and sometimes it'll even make right turns when I need it to. And it has that rich buttery Naugahyde. But it's peeling and cracking so I have to pick up some sheepskin seat covers.

Last edited:
2013 G37 coupe, not sure how that's relevant though? If you're trying to use that to see how much money I have, then :lol: I'm not the one trying to trick women into thinking I'm rich by driving an 08 BMW

He wanted to know so he could compare your car to his and throw shots if needed as if it were a civic si.

Paying 35k for a '08 whip with 80k miles on it? :x I don't care that it's a M3 either. That's a lot of miles on any car. And you got a note? hell naw. :lol:

Funny how there's a thread for this, was just talking about the Grand Cherokee a couple weeks ago. Thinking that'll be my next car in a couple years, love my Chevy Trailblazer right now. Wish they still made them, other than the Jeep there aren't many midsize SUVs that don't look like soccer mom cars.

Back
Top Bottom