school me on the stimulus plan...vol.they just reached an agreement

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

they print it. so get out of the dollar cuz its about to be highly devalued. gold is dominating today.

would gold teeth and dookie ropes be considered an investment?

Government putting dead money into areas that would produce jobs in hopes of revitalizing the economy. By putting some more Americans to work, they'rehoping to see an increase in consumer spending.

No stimulus checks, but due to some tax cuts, your pay checks will be a bit bigger.

Originally Posted by kevin1479

so my questions is where do they get 789 billion dollars from

n219360.jpg

and how do they decide who need
the money the most or who gets what

ouijaboard.gif

No. The money's being loaned from China and being paid back by tax dollars.

Originally Posted by iBlink

Government putting dead money into areas that would produce jobs in hopes of revitalizing the economy. By putting some more Americans to work, they're hoping to see an increase in consumer spending.

No stimulus checks, but due to some tax cuts, your pay checks will be a bit bigger.
Yet another lie that the legislators have put before the American people. The majority is going to education and health care where there havebeen virtually NO job cuts. You'll also notice that the majority of the money is being spent before the next election...

http://www.readthestimulus.org/http://www.readthestimulus.org/

GR2009020100154.gif

iblink-you clearly know nothing about america's collapsing debt bubble. the only entity buying american treasuries right now is the United States FederalReserve, with PRINTED money. China is trying to flee their massive US debt positions for precious metals.

tax revenues are going down down down as government spending is exponentially increasing. if you think we can pay back our external debt (already at $10trillion) with tax dollars without massssive debt inflation (to the point of ruining the US Dollar) youre dead wrong.

Yeah, I know nothing says the guy who can speak about the devaluation of the US dollar when the question was about the stimulus plan.

The printed dollar isn't measured in gold, but rather "Good faith that the US will pay you back."That's why China's trying to stoplending to America.

Dude, I'm wall aware of the floating exchange rate of the dollar. I know Comm. China is tired of lending money to the US.

no, america will definitely pay china back. but in a devalued dollar. which amounts to a default essentially. we never give them back the wealth they lent tous, just nominal capital back. you said china will lend to pay for our stimulus package. that is clearly not true, we are going to print that money, in fact wealready have. look at the supplementary finance treausy account in the fed's liabilities in the fed's balance sheet. you said we will pay china back intax revenue. that is clearly not true, we are going to debt inflate.

look at our bonds pricing. there is no demand for US debt abroad. the only ones buying our debt is the Fed, like i said, with printed money.

our government is going to have a more than $2 trillion budget deficit this year. every creditor nation of america's is trying desparately to sell offtheir treasuries for precious metals. the american public is insolvent, having spent 6% more than it earned in the last 15 years. with a massivedeficit-running govt and negative demand for US debt how are we paying for this stimulus? PRINTING MONEY>

Basically, Obama threw away his presidency in 3 weeks...

This had to be the dumbest bill in history.

Not only that they Socialcrats squeezed in Universal Health Care.

Originally Posted by Dey Know Yayo

no, america will definitely pay china back. but in a devalued dollar. which amounts to a default essentially. we never give them back the wealth they lent to us, just nominal capital back. you said china will lend to pay for our stimulus package. that is clearly not true, we are going to print that money, in fact we already have. look at the supplementary finance treausy account in the fed's liabilities in the fed's balance sheet. you said we will pay china back in tax revenue. that is clearly not true, we are going to debt inflate.

look at our bonds pricing. there is no demand for US debt abroad. the only ones buying our debt is the Fed, like i said, with printed money.

our government is going to have a more than $2 trillion budget deficit this year. every creditor nation of america's is trying desparately to sell off their treasuries for precious metals. the american public is insolvent, having spent 6% more than it earned in the last 15 years. with a massive deficit-running govt and negative demand for US debt how are we paying for this stimulus? PRINTING MONEY>

so basically we are F'ed and theres no way of getting out of this, man im thinking about moving out of the US

If our country is already in a debt of $10 trillion... How much damage can an extra trillion really do?
Damn, the US is kinda grimes though... How were we supposed to pay back that other $10 trillion in the first place.
laugh.gif

why would you leave america? every country is so much worse off than us.

jsut leave the US dollar. get out of IRAs, savings acctouns, CDs, bonds, etc and buy gold bullion, precious metals equities, and hard assets.

At first I was skeptical, but now I agree with those that said the stimulus plan will work. It's ultimately about compromise, isn't?

Back
Top Bottom