School me on this impending one world currency

I only ask because the internets is a buzzing and sky is falling..I've been picking up stuff here and there

like through what particular agencies?

I do understand the panic but what is the immediate and long term ramifications?

basically what is the pros (the UN report i believe loved it) but what are the cons?

I only ask because the internets is a buzzing and sky is falling..I've been picking up stuff here and there

I do understand the panic but what is the immediate and long term ramifications?

basically what is the pros (the UN report i believe loved it) but what are the cons?

Originally Posted by roc4life24

you can pretty much count on anything that the UN sides with as not a positive.  

you can pretty much count on anything that the UN sides with as not a positive.  

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Well once the Vulcans come and we form the United Federation of Planets...
roll.gif

Basically the conspiracy nuts were right. Jesus ain't coming,aliens in 2012 oh and the illuminati wants your mind, soul and your body.

Basically the conspiracy nuts were right. Jesus ain't coming,aliens in 2012 oh and the illuminati wants your mind, soul and your body.

One part of me says this is ridiculous. Conspiracy nuts have been screaming one currency for years now. From the whole Amero rumors with the North American countries, to hyperinflation hitting the dollar... So far it's extremely unfounded.

On another hand, Greece, Spain, Ireland, Dubai, U.K., etc....
smh.gif

One part of me says this is ridiculous. Conspiracy nuts have been screaming one currency for years now. From the whole Amero rumors with the North American countries, to hyperinflation hitting the dollar... So far it's extremely unfounded.

On another hand, Greece, Spain, Ireland, Dubai, U.K., etc....
smh.gif

Long term ramifications? Have you ever heard the term "World Communism"?

Originally Posted by rashi

not in such terms actually no

Originally Posted by rashi

not in such terms actually no

They won't be able to do one world currency just yet but they might be able to pull of something like the Euro where-in the whole North Americas would use one currency.

Back
Top Bottom