School Me On This Russia/Ukraine Kerfuffle

Heard Russia has the economy of Italy, why is Putin punking the world like this?

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
Why Russia has so much power

As much as 40% of the continent's natural gas is supplied by Russia — prompting fears about what might happen if Moscow moves to cut off some or all of that supply.

Video exploring Putin's view on Ukraine...

Russia sort of has the big **** with the second highest amount of nukes . So if they wanted they can basically obliterate Ukraine and all of Europe if they wanted
That’s what makes them so scary

All I know is they don’t like each other and you’ll piss off a Ukrainian if you call them Russian. I made that mistake when we got a couple sisters that transferred to my HS and after talking n learning 1of their name I asked if she was from Russia and she bout lost it

Some comments I read online I thought were interesting. Seems neutral-pro russian so take it for what its worth.

People underestimate Russians because they don’t export consumer electronics, video games and create anime like Japan, lol.

When it comes to military and space tech - Russia might arguably be the most advanced country on the planet. And it’s evident in all of things.

You need to see their school syllabus to understand why they’re that advanced. It’s not even just them - it’s most of the countries on the eastern bloc - all the way to China. Kids in the west won’t be able to pass their exams.

Russia has a new Electronic Warfare Systems (EWS) that they have been embarrassing US and NATO with in Syria. That **** is disrupting GPS and confusing drones, pilots and sailors. And US/NATO don’t have answers for it.

But what kicked off the crisis in Ukraine now was a US false flag against a pro-Russian government. And that created the pretext for CIA-sponsored protests (like the fake Arab Spring) - which ended up overthrowing a democratically elected President - for a US puppet.

Also, the aggression is on both sides. Russia has a right to protect ethnic Russians in Eastern Ukraine (they want either their own country or self-governance) - the home of the elected president that was overthrown - from aggression by the US puppets in Kiev from western Ukraine. And Ukraine has a right to protect its territorial integrity. So, the only solution is compromise which they already have with the Minsk Agreement. However, the US is the elephant in room disrupting things because it has its eyes on other things and it’s the hand that’s forcing Kiev not to abide by the agreement.

Crimea annexation wasn’t a false flag. It was a direct Russian military move once the pro-Russian government in Kiev was overthrown - to protect its interests. A US puppet in Kiev with US navy in Crimea would’ve crippled Russia militarily and economically. That’s Russia’s access to the Black Sea via Sea of Azov and it would mean US navy on Russia’s borders. All the just need to do is block Kerch Strait and half of Russia’s Black Sea fleet would become paralysed.

So, it wasn’t even an act of aggression as well. Putin was just one step ahead of those in Washington and acted accordingly to protect Russia’s geopolitical interests. What’s going on in Ukraine isn’t as simplistic as some of you think - it’s a very complicated issue that would’ve a big effect on the whole of Europe. And if cooler heads don’t prevail - it can become a global thing.

kingkoopa kingkoopa read the thread, if you want the latest and how it ties into current geo-politics

**** is crazy

9D5C155D-0B58-41BA-85CE-38A6D8B0AE4A.jpeg

And THIS, is the most important part that is misunderstood.

22B98D1E-21A8-4216-82BA-BC196A2112BE.jpeg

Trump like Ronald Reagan attempted to use a foreign country as leverage to swing an election.

The Ronald Reagan hostage stuff is still not understood entirely. But another geo-political move that impacted millions….and set a course of events we see today

FA2FFC22-BBF0-4F7D-80F9-7C1F62FE3588.png

And the very same people who helped Ronald Reagan swing an election and Nixon…helped trump again with an October surprise…Twice.

Paul Manafort and Roger Stone

244F2982-2D29-415F-A87A-56696F4CB32C.jpeg

A0531B59-D26B-4210-914D-E8EB174E332C.jpeg

They let these two dudes **** the country for decades and more to come.

Nixon too (and a whole of others from all sides of the political spectrum)
E066D700-6FEE-4457-A2F8-F5086BCEFCF5.jpeg

Stone cut his teeth on Watergate. Which would’ve been ignored if a black security guard didn’t step up, and the gop back then at least stood up somewhat. All the same players and their relationships today. It gets convoluted, but it’s all there. In plain sight.

A lot of this Pretty much goes back to the late 60s/70s….and you know what shift happened then to cause the reaction. You can easily trace a line from 1954 Brown v Board to the civil rights movement and the backlash to that, that’s corrupted politics at every level. And it’s the same exact players. Every single time. Like 75 years and running. Really even longer than that tbh

Some good threads on this too.

It’s really a long winding project with roots in racism. And Russia…with Putin himself being a white nationalist…also have ran a long project courting the gop and white supremacist in the us and Western Europe post colonialism. The macro is really easy to see. But people misunderstand it.

Back
Top Bottom