School Me on Toronto

alright so im gonna be moving to Toronto for college at the University of Toronto in about 2 months. Basically i want to know anything about the city, thegirls, parties/clubs/bars, overall atmosphere, places I gotta go or have to see, or jus anything that would be useful to me before I move.

appreciated in advance

This thread is now about your avy

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

smh.gif
@ 18th letter

You should go to the Canada regional forum and ask there. Which UofT campus are you going to?

you might want to post this in the Canada sub-forum... you might more replies there.

Basic stuff....

The best way to get around is the TTC, which is the public transit system. Mind you, it closes after 1:15 so if your going out till later find an alternatemeans of transportation. Taxis are freaking expensive so hardly ever take them.

Entertainment district is basically around Richmond and Spadina around there. A bunch of different clubs and bars. Never drink and drive after a night ofclubbing around here, theres police drink and drive checks everywhere and a bunch of roads are closed off to filter you through their checks. The subway stopyou want to explore is around St. Andrew's, or Osgoode.

Shopping you have two big malls: Yorkdale and Eaton Centre. (Yorkdale station and Queen Station//Dundas Station respectively). Fashion district though is Westof the Eaton centre. You have to travel West along Queen St from University (if you're going to UofT St. George then you'll know what University is).If you want more upscale fashion around Yonge and Bloor or "Yorkville".

Where are you moving btw? To residence?

Most of the girls frequent Yorkdale or Eaton Centre. Go to Wonderland if you get a chance. And Vaughan Mills (Biggest mall in Ontario, 2nd in Canada) islocated right beside it. I live right by there. I'm sure you know about Goodfoot. If you're gonna be living downtown on res, don't get a car. UofTsells cheaper bus passes, and you're only a couple stops from something at St. George, so there won't be any need for a car.

im gonna be staying in their residence in the St.George downtown campus. im movin from detroit but ive lived like all over

T. dot is the illest
pimp.gif
, but the food is terrible
ohwell.gif
and they tax everything
smh.gif
. Aside from that, the women are beautiful, and caribana gets busy in the late summer. Gear up for the winter tho because after september you wont see heat until june!!!!!

Toronto is a great city. Visited as much as I could (went to college in Buffalo). Great food, their Chinatown has a lot of good food, and decently sizedKorea-town, and of course, Goodfoot.

Originally Posted by vibe1984

T. dot is the illest
pimp.gif
, but the food is terrible
ohwell.gif
and they tax everything
smh.gif
. Aside from that, the women are beautiful, and caribana gets busy in the late summer.
Gear up for the winter tho because after september you wont see heat until june!!!!!

? We have bomb food here I don't know where you ate

Some more info

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toronto

yea toronto is ill i cant even front on that
girls are bangin weather is a cold mess i might be goin to school there in 2 months also
i just hate the way the people talk its sounds like they got maple syrup stuck in their throats

Originally Posted by kings castle

girls are bangin weather is a cold mess i might be goin to school there in 2 months also
i just hate the way the people talk its sounds like they got maple syrup stuck in their throats

I live here, so it's great fun....when you come, maybe we can go to amovie or something or go to the beaches and windsurf. Or we can pretend that you are blind and I will be your seeing-eye-guy and I will walk you around thecampus describing how hot the women are...we'll even try to get girls to let you guess their cup size since you are "blind" but your cup sizeguessing gift is so terrific

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by kings castle

I live here, so it's great fun....when you come, maybe we can go to a movie or something or go to the beaches and windsurf. Or we can pretend that you are blind and I will be your seeing-eye-guy and I will walk you around the campus describing how hot the women are...we'll even try to get girls to let you guess their cup size since you are "blind" but your cup size guessing gift is so terrific

I don't know why I quoted that dude....

oh and the TTC is 24/7 blue line is that #%%%....just watch out for thoseold filipino men at the Bathurst and Wilson bus stop who try to solicit sex from young jamaican boys...this actually happened to me....scarred forlife

Originally Posted by xxxoverridexxx

29zo4nn.jpg

Ask for her and youll be ok

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I used to live near there

Tdot is dope, you'd be surprised how willing the girls on the busses are
wink.gif
For some of us anyway
laugh.gif

What clubs?
grin.gif
Docks are alright if you get in on a good night, nothingelse really deserves honourable mentions.

Back
Top Bottom