School me PUA: College

Hey NT PUA, after spending a semester in college, I've been pretty disappointed. I'm shy and I've gone past the point of opening. After breakingthe ice during a lecture in class, I just run out of stuff to say and the convo suddenly dies. Can anyone suggest some topics to discuss besides the mundanewhats your major, where you dorm. I know they are vital but can anyone suggest some interesting/funny topics I should discuss? Anyone?
Thanks

Step your convo game up
laugh.gif
But forreal in college you don't really have to have any game. I see simps pulling chicks.

The reason your thread is not being answered is because the OP was not very detailed.

Are you asking how to pick up girls or how to improve your conversation? Those are two different skills. You can have great conversational skills and notsmash. You can be average at converation and still bag chicks.

1. If you wanna improve your convo game talk about common interests. Sports, Music, Celebrity Gossip, Campus Activities, Parties & Alcohol, etc. Not everygirl is going to respond well, some girls are just going one word answers but don't fret. Either she's not feeling you or she's a badconversationist. Either way, move the hell on. There are plenty of girls that you'll be able to click with.

2. If you trying to bag chicks, that's a different story. You can click with a broad but she might view you as a friend on some platonic YNS type steez.I'm not the best at giving advice on how to pull chicks, but if I were you I'd spend a lot of time building my status and appearance. It's like theNFL, winning comes from what you do on Monday - Saturday. Macking comes from what you do before you ever meet the broad. Get your physique in order, join someorganizations, and become a well rounded student. If you do that the opportunities will be there. If u just wanna smash, rate yourself from a 1-10, go to aparty and holler at chicks one point below what you rate yourself. If you looking for a relationship, then do some networking and try to make friends with asmany attractive girls as possible. Once you do that then one thing should lead to another, but don't be afraid to flip the switch on your cute friend onsome "Baby, I know we're friends and all, but I got feelings for you". If you do that 3 times it will work once and voila, you got yourself ashorty.

Last piece of advice - Stay away from dimes until you're a seasoned vet. Those chicks will crack your confidence. It's not worth the 0.1% of smashingespecially when you're trying to get your game up.

Read some stuff dude....

Just try to be yourself, there is some technique to it. But practice makes perfect

I'm not sure if this is a joke thread or if you're serious.

If you are serious and you're completely shy and just starting with trying to pickup CONSISTENTLY you have to put yourself out there.

Send me a PM and I'll send you some stuff if youre interested but you have to practice, practice, practice.

Plenty of guys say "oh be yourself"...but if yourself is super shy its not going to work.

One site...

bradppresents.com

Back
Top Bottom