School Shooting in Oakland. 6 dead, suspect in custody. RIP

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

local news said that the gunman was kicked outta class in that university a few days ago?

Had to be more to it than that. Public humiliation, maybe?

this **** hits too close to home, literally.

my folks live 5 min away from hegenberger and 5 min away from south shore.

RIP to the 5 innocent students and praying for those that were injured.

@!%@ like this makes me wanna hurry up and graduate already. It's always the quite/weird ones.

man this whole thing of everyone killing each other is stupid

this really bothers me alot. we cant do nothing without being worried of getting shot or something...the sad part is that it will never change
30t6p3b.gif

RIP to those in class

There's always bad news coming out of Oakland. It's a good city but crimes and shootings make be stay away. RIP to the victims
tired.gif

Damn man I was working no more than a mile away on 85th when I left for lunch and saw a bunch of choppers in the sky and hoped for the best.

Stepped into the Wingstop right down the street from the shooting also on Edgewater and they had the CBS breaking story on.
30t6p3b.gif

RIP

It's sad that stories like this don't even faze me anymore. Just another shooting at another school unfortunately... :/

If someone look crazy and I gotta be around them for some time, I make it a point to be nice to them.

I will intentionally bump into a crazie and drop a bonus pack of Hostess Cupcakes on the ground and be like, "Oh, you can have those."

all condolences to the families of the lost, hopefully homeboy gets his just desserts for that thoe...

Woah %%*$, this is exactly why I don't ever clown or pick on people unless I know they can take it.

i came home at the gym at like 10pm pacific time after being in school all day, and my sister told me one of friends died. my senior year prom date was one of the victims. may she rest in peace. my condolences to all the victims and their families. damn grace, i will miss you.

Originally Posted by retro23phan

i came home at the gym at like 10pm pacific time after being in school all day, and my sister told me one of friends died. my senior year prom date was one of the victims. may she rest in peace. my condolences to all the victims and their families. damn grace, i will miss you.

indifferent.gif
  didnt faze me like k2 until I read this. Sorry man. Stay strong.

RIP to those who passed. i just dont understand why you would kill someone for no reason
ive lived in the bay my whole life, used to stay in san leandro next to oakland and ive never heard of this school.

Back
Top Bottom