School Textbook Question

What is the difference between the international version and the U.S. version? I'm on ebay, half.com, amazon, etc. and the it seems like the international version is much cheaper than the US version.

What is the difference between the international version and the U.S. version? I'm on ebay, half.com, amazon, etc. and the it seems like the international version is much cheaper than the US version.

i dont think there is a difference but if you buy the international version you cannot sell it back to your school once classes are over

i dont think there is a difference but if you buy the international version you cannot sell it back to your school once classes are over

"international edition" uses lower quality paper and print. resale value isn't very good.

figure out whether the US or international edition is going to cost you less in the end after you sell it back.

use bigwords.com. its a search engine for textbooks.

"international edition" uses lower quality paper and print. resale value isn't very good.

figure out whether the US or international edition is going to cost you less in the end after you sell it back.

use bigwords.com. its a search engine for textbooks.

i bought an international textbook for the first time this year, and its identical to the domestic version.

i bought an international textbook for the first time this year, and its identical to the domestic version.

Originally Posted by Teymur85

Same, except many International Editions are paperbacks.

Originally Posted by Teymur85

Same, except many International Editions are paperbacks.

Buy the international Ed...wayyy cheaper and it's identical.

My chem and physics books were around 90 bucks total.

Buy the international Ed...wayyy cheaper and it's identical.

My chem and physics books were around 90 bucks total.

Back
Top Bottom