Scientists Are Developing Injectable Microchips

To monitor health and wellness, would you inject yourself with microchips

• Yes (Technology is amazing)

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No (Black Mirror warned us)

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
I don't understand anyone who uses a smartphone and is afraid of micro chips being used to track them. Your smartphone can tell the government where you are right now, where you go the most, who you talk to, the category of adult videos you jerk to the most, access to all your photos and text conversations, Bank info, etc. They don't need new technology to track every move because that's already in your pocket

1628728616696.jpeg

Damn.

That Ghost in the Shell future gonna happen in our lifetimes. Some of it anyways.

I don't understand anyone who uses a smartphone and is afraid of micro chips being used to track them. Your smartphone can tell the government where you are right now, where you go the most, who you talk to, the category of adult videos you jerk to the most, access to all your photos and text conversations, Bank info, etc. They don't need new technology to track every move because that's already in your pocket

I'm pretty sure Facebook can read my thoughts but that's another story.

Call me when it makes me fly and stops
Aging
. Til then, doc just going have to keep “practicing”
Does it have to be a microchip?

New research shows a transplant of gut microbes, in the form of feces, from young mice to old ones can turn back the clock on the aging brain.

To test whether a young microbiome could reverse signs of aging, researchers took fecal samples from 3- to 4-month-old mice, the equivalent of young adults, and transplanted them into 20-month-old animals—ancient by mouse standards. The scientists fed a slurry of feces to the old mice using a feeding tube twice a week for 8 weeks. As controls, old mice received transplants from fellow old mice, and young from young.

The first thing the team noticed was that the gut microbiomes of the old mice given young mouse microbes began to resemble those of the younger ones. The common gut microbe Enterococcus became much more abundant in old mice, just as it is in young mice, for example.

There were changes in the brain as well. The hippocampus of old mice—a region of the brain associated with learning and memory—became more physically and chemically similar to the hippocampus of young mice. The old mice that received young mouse poop also learned to solve mazes faster and were better at remembering the maze layout on subsequent attempts, the team reports today in Nature Aging. None of these effects was seen in old mice given old mouse feces.

No joke, I've spoken to people about buying something I've never even looked at online and then the same day seem like 5 advertisements for it. I've never seen so many fleshlight ads in my life

Social media apps come with key loggers. It’s not recording your voice, it’s what you type and click on.

this is a ridiculous stance

if you’re in a position where you don’t want the government to know where you are you’re probably already ****ed lmao but this idea that simply having a cell phone = the same thing as a hypothetical piece of foreign advanced technology INSIDE your body…y’all are hilarious

judging by the replies in this thread if they did want to do some funky **** to us under the guise of medical innovation (not saying they are…lol), y’all are already ready to bend over and you’d be a conspiracy wacko for questioning it…I’m just amazed that I saw people “give up” when it comes to this type of **** in real time since 9/11….

Lol @ "under the guise of medical innovation". That sounds like someone who had zero vision and knows absolutely nothing about medical technology. If we were all this skeptical about technology we would still be living in the dark ages. There will probably be problems in its infancy but that's where medical ethics and biomedical science have to work together.

Last edited:

if you’re in a position where you don’t want the government to know where you are you’re probably already ****ed lmao but this idea that simply having a cell phone = the same thing as a hypothetical piece of foreign advanced technology INSIDE your body…y’all are hilarious

judging by the replies in this thread if they did want to do some funky **** to us under the guise of medical innovation (not saying they are…lol), y’all are already ready to bend over and you’d be a conspiracy wacko for questioning it…I’m just amazed that I saw people “give up” when it comes to this type of **** in real time since 9/11….
What have we “gave up” since 9/11 ?

Lol @ "under the guise of medical innovation".

usa-patriot-act.png

take-action-landing-hero2.png

51BJ1DQEN7L.jpg

Because that would certainly be the first time we were sold on the benefits on one concept and left with side effects that indicate other intentions decades later…

What have we “gave up” since 9/11 ?

Gave up in the sense that until I posted in here ****** is in here like “if they microchip us gee oh well” :lol:

Since 9/11 and the Patriot Act and associated side effects of that or even us being collectively okay with certain things that come with us owning smartphones, it just seems like if they DID push the button for some wild ****, they wouldn’t even have much of a fight. Like questioning **** or looking sideways at something like the thread topic here automatically makes you a tinfoil hat. They wouldn’t even have to slow roll a (purely hypothetical) “new world order” if that’s what they wanted to do. :lol:

No joke, I've spoken to people about buying something I've never even looked at online and then the same day seem like 5 advertisements for it. I've never seen so many fleshlight ads in my life

Yea this has happened to me multiple times. Maybe it's just paranoia but I've seen ads on Facebook after talking to someone about buying something without searching for it.

I didn't say I personally would let the government inject a chip in me. I was directing that statement more to the tinfoil hat club that is appalled by the idea of being tracked when their phone, car, tv, refrigerator, computer, doorbell, etc is connected to the internet and can be hypothetically tapped into by the government at any given moment without them having any idea

I didn't say I personally would let the government inject a chip in me. I was directing that statement more to the tinfoil hat club that is appalled by the idea of being tracked when their phone, car, tv, refrigerator, computer, doorbell, etc is connected to the internet and can be hypothetically tapped into by the government at any given moment without them having any idea

I think its a common misconception that people are appalled at being tracked specifically or solely. I mean, there are plenty of other potentially negative consequences that could come from this were the technology to fall in the wrong hands.

The fact half this country has shown they'll willingly elect a man like Donald Trump should make you think twice about how invasive you let the govt get.

Back
Top Bottom