Scientists baffled by amazon mystery

Cliffnotes? Summary? I'm at work.
nerd.gif

So these geometric markings are supposed to be the remains of a "mysterious ancient civilization"

But theres no debris, rubble, large stones, it looks like whatever was there was lifted up... unless vegetation just grew over every and anything.

Do you think scientists will dig at these sites for further investigation?

alien.gif

Well they said they've uncovered only 10% of it so far so im sure there will be more discoveries.

Theres no possible way.Unless 50 feet of dirt covered everything or Spaniards took EVERY SINGLE STONE & BONE away from that area.
nerd.gif

They need to start digging asap.

There's so much out there that someone knows the truth about, and also knows this world is too skeptical and ignorant to be worthy of telling. If we should die in 2012, today's people deserve it. It would only be natural selection. What good are a bunch of humans who have little to no morals, live a delusional life they have created for themselves in large part due to their fascination in entertainment (i.e. The Hills, Jersey Shore, etc.), and are as a result the most self indulgent things on this planet? We'd only be in the process of being weeded out of "The Garden of Eden".

oOickusOo wrote:
There's so much out there that someone knows the truth about, and also knows this world is too skeptical and ignorant to be worthy of telling. If we should die in 2012, today's people deserve it. It would only be natural selection. What good are a bunch of humans who have little to no morals, live a delusional life they have created for themselves in large part due to their fascination in entertainment (i.e. The Hills, Jersey Shore, etc.), and are as a result the most self indulgent things on this planet? We'd only be in the process of being weeded out of "The Garden of Eden".

I had waffles for breakfast.  (We're just sharing random things, right?)

Back
Top Bottom