Scientists Invent Oxygen Particle That If Injected, Allows You To Live Without Breathing

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamdavidrice

Banned
eek.gif
 So many things I could do. 
devil.gif

What if a more advanced civilization before us discovered this along time ago and been chillen in the ocean this whole time and we ain't even kno

...waits quietly for futureMD to come in and post some unrelated b.s. and tell everyone how he predicted that this was all possible
mean.gif

...waits quietly for futureMD to come in and post some unrelated b.s. and tell everyone how he predicted that this was all possible
mean.gif
let that man live tho

inb4 this is demonic and scientists are trolling the natural order of things

mean.gif
You're a hater, but Gizmodo (I think?) had this article up for a few weeks. 
perfect for eating the box underwater for extended periods of time, word to randy
I think women don't really like "underwater activities"...at least the ones i've been with. 

They say theres no lubrication up under there with all the water. It hurts 'em. I also heard that forcing water up there could cause damage. 

Last edited:
Not trying to hate, but presently, I am unable to see how this "invention" would make the aforementioned spaces more bearable.
Care you explain?

One of The main problems with human space travel is not being able to bring along enough oxygen for survival. If humans could package large doses of this oxygen solution it would b easier to carry along instead of big *** oxygen tanks. And since it's created they could probably create more in space.

Last edited:
If they're letting us know now I gotta assume the gov, probably NASA had this for at least the past 15 years or so. Probably already got ppl on Mars.

Last edited:
Oh so that's how Michael Phelps won all them damn gold medals.

***patiently waits for Phelps to be stripped of said medals**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom