Scientists to Unveil Proof of 'God Particle' (Article) (Link) (PRETTY DAMN INTERESTING)

Originally Posted by Sk8edDunks

can someone clear up the sillyputty references?

He was this Wikipedia atheist poster who tried to make himself look smarter than everyone else and display his Wikipedia-based knowledge every time someone mentioned anything remotely religious. Don't know if he was banned or what..

no one can recreate the creators work... the hands of the architect is non duplicable.... its like someone else trying to lift thors hammer.... it wont happen.

lets just pretend that they find this "particle" , wouldnt the force of the mass be enough to destroy us in a billionth, of a billionth of a billionth of a second?

stop listening to smart people with no common sense...

you cannot trap the energy of "God" and play with it....

Originally Posted by devildog1776

no one can recreate the creators work... the hands of the architect is non duplicable.... its like someone else trying to lift thors hammer.... it wont happen.

lets just pretend that they find this "particle" , wouldnt the force of the mass be enough to destroy us in a billionth, of a billionth of a billionth of a second?

The irony.... 
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

He was this Wikipedia atheist poster who tried to make himself look smarter than everyone else and display his Wikipedia-based knowledge every time someone mentioned anything remotely religious. Don't know if he was banned or what..
Let's be real here--there is absolutely NO way buddy could stay away from this thread without being banned.  
laugh.gif
    Him and his sensei Anton.  
Sure is a much quieter General Forum without those two derailing every thread that remotely mentions religion.  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yo fam your understanding of this is just as poor as your comic book knowledge
laugh.gif
If you're worthy you can lift Thor's hammer.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif

whatever dude... I'm not here trying to debate comic book facts... If u can't comprehend what I'm trying to present fine, but your geek +@% understands me quite clearly. All I'm saying is no scientist in this realm can't fathom the energy it requires to duplicate Gods energy. Meaning they're not worthy.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

w.t.f is so funny dweeb?

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

w.t.f is so funny dweeb?

l.jpg

Spoiler [+]
if you REALLY dont know, I cant help you at this point.

Originally Posted by PleasurePhD

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Science might as well be a religion. To believe the whole universe expanding from nothing is just as hard to believe as there being one being responsible for creating everything. Scientists are just like priests. They both claim to know the origin of the universe. 99% of population will believe one or the other and that same 99% will nether be able to prove or disprove their theory themselves. They just take the scientist's and priets' word for it. 
So wrong. So so wrong.
sick.gif
&
mad.gif
Science as a BODY OF KNOWLEDGE which is always being built upon, improved, tested, etc... is NOT the same as an organization in which one or a few individuals ideas/thought that are considered as an ABSOLUTE are used to manipulate people into following and acting in certain ways which are either morally wrong or right. Science doesn't force you to do anything. It's just there as knowledge. It CAN NOT manipulate or cause malice. Unlike religion which can and has been used to manipulate and cause people to act in malicious ways. Don't get me wrong science information and knowledge can be used TO manipulate or be used IN malicious ways, but this is due to people desiring to use the information in these ways (sometimes even due to religion). But the information itself doesn't contain any pernicious base.

People act like science is a thing, an entity, a book or writings, or a group of people. When will they understand that SCIENCE is just a body of knowledge built upon by MANY different fields of study which all compliment each other. This is why it is NOT a religion and CAN NOT be compared to a religion. It doesn't take blind faith and it is not an absolute. It takes evidence and testing. And NO true scientist would EVER claim to know the origins of the universe. It is currently untestable and there for that claim can not be scientifically made as a theory or even a hypothesis, at this point. In time though. In time. The Higgs discovery would be a step in the right direction.

Anyway.

This will mean nothing to believers. Even if the new news on Wednesday is that they truly have a "new discovery" (by definition of discovery when it comes to this field of physics, with sufficient confidence) of the Higgs.

First off most people don't even know what that would mean.

Secondly, believers would come up with something out of either *** to refute it or show it's inability to still fully answer the question of the beginning, ignoring how it would completely crush all that is believed in the organized religions.

Lastly, most believers would just be on that Prometheus tip, not even giving a damb and still believing.

After reading NikeTalker23 post I knew someone was going to dispute what he said.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

laugh.gif
whatever dude... I'm not here trying to debate comic book facts... If u can't comprehend what I'm trying to present fine, but your geek +@% understands me quite clearly. All I'm saying is no scientist in this realm can't fathom the energy it requires to duplicate Gods energy. Meaning they're not worthy.
Again, you do not understand AT ALL. Who the hell is talking about duplicating your imaginary being's energy? WHO? Thought you was coming with a good comic book comparison but I'm the geek
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

my mans said thor
I'm sayin'
laugh.gif
Son is lost.

homey would come in the lane with the force of a Bobbi Bliss blowey and shut ANYBODY down that believed in god with long posts filled with several sites and references.

damb devildig... when you attack people's personal lives it makes you look like the lame...

just saying, famb... no need to get upset because the Thor statement just came off as kinda naive ...

lol... so yall can say whatever you want without someone calling you out....

ill be back in the morning... to finish the adult conversation

Originally Posted by ricky409

homey would come in the lane with the force of a Bobbi Bliss blowey and shut ANYBODY down that believed in god with long posts filled with several sites and references.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Well, I guess that's one version of it.  

lol... so yall can say whatever you want without someone calling you out....

ill be back in the morning... to finish the adult conversation
With all the ignorance that dribbled out of your mouth, the only person you're calling out is yourself. 
"The force of the mass"? 

"The scientist are trying to duplicate the God particle"? How do you do that when you don't even know the thing you're trying to make a copy of exist?

Did you even read the article?

"I've traveled the world and seen things most wouldn't believe"

Have you tried to understand those things, their causes, and their possible consequences? Or was "it must have been God" enough? A long time ago, lightning was unbelievable too, until some founding father put a kite up in the sky to see if he could catch it. Then, a dude named Tesla recreated that thing in his lab and used it to light city streets across America. Had they shared your perspective, our daily routines would probably still be under the rule of the Sun and the Moon.

"Dweebs"? "Geeks"? "Fruitcakes"?

You seem to hate the people who are curious enough about nature to dedicate their whole lives to understanding its workings, but I bet you wouldn't want Archimedes and Newton to be wrong about about pressure and gravitation every time you step on a boat or airplane, and you sure wouldn't want Maxwell and Faraday to be wrong about electromagnetic theory when you're making that booty call. 

While you're gone, at least take the time to read the article. That would be a good start. 

Back
Top Bottom