Scion Night 2007

@#%$ i wana go 2 this tahg... but i got a game friday nite. oh well yall gon hav 2 tell me how it was
THE JOKER GANG
"They could put me in a helicopter and fly me up into the air and line the bodies head to tone on the ground in delightful geometric patterns like an endless June Taylor dancer routineand it would never be enough. No I dont keep count. But you do. And I love you for it.""​

its at marine world and the performances are gonna be fabolous, plies, unk, mistah fab, frontline, and zion I, if you want tickets you can test drive a scion at toyota vallejo for 2 free tickets
TEAM MBC!

im bout to be there...hopefully its tite and not packed..
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"THIS STAR AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE 2 OF US!"

can some 1 explain this whole thing too me.

so i my frined owns a scion we get in free?
its at marine world and we get in free?
wen is it?

Team PICS?
where the PICS?
TeamIFTSOYM​
yea shes a MILF​
TEAM UNCIRCUMSIZED

yes its FREE if you come in a Scion

OR

you go to your toyota/scion dealer to test drive any scion and you'll get two free passes

honestly you might not even have to test drive, my friend went and she asked for tickets and they gave them to her

when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

Welp, only 1 day away now. Hope to see you guys there.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight<

i will be out there tomorrow...

and for those who are still wondering they are INDEED charging for parking...they have always charged for parking...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

I might go in my Hufquake 2.0 so go look out for that. And just in case you're totally not sure, walk up behind me and take a good long look at my @#%$ because I'll be wearing my levi fragments. :lol:
laugh.gif

(Sorry for the hypbeasting) :wow:
embarassed.gif

TEAMlateNIGHT
>And Just in case I don't see ya; good afternoon, good evening, and goodnight<

i'll be wearing grapes with a purple nike windbreaker jacket. I should be easy to spot, it would be nice to put a face to some of these sn's, since I don't know any NT'ers from the bay.

ill be wearing daisy dukes, a latrell sprewell jersey, 6" timberlands with ankle socks, and a SF fitted...look for me...
TEAM XBOX360​
GAMERTAG : jae 0h en takes do0 d0o's infreshhsnikes
the 0 is a zero...word​

any one know what time they usually start the performances?
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"THIS STAR AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE 2 OF US!"

i wore camo shorts, linen Xs, and a wizards jordan jersey

the car show itself was pretty weak, performances were aiight. didn't know that kafani was gonna be there. fabolous' set was pretty dope.

never seen so many scions in one place! and so many heads were wearing the new loves
when is enough ENOUGH?!?!

Quote:
ill be wearing daisy dukes, a latrell sprewell jersey, 6" timberlands with ankle socks, and a SF fitted...look for me...
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"
Seize every opportunity to educate yourself.....STOP. Look. Listen.

Back
Top Bottom