Scott Pollard Disses Cheryl Miller on NBATV

Cheryl dissed Kansas, and Pollard got bent. Went all in, and failed.

roll.gif
roll.gif

I didn't even know who's Cheryl miller until i saw her at the slam dunk contest.
laugh.gif
And yea she's a tom boy and is annoying

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Cheryl dissed Kansas, and Pollard got bent. Went all in, and failed.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Exactly. I don't see what's so annoying about her, though. Beta males usually get annoyed with females who can talk as much trash as they can, yet,back it up.

As soon as Pollard talked about rings and specified NBA/WNBA I thought of T.O.

[T.O] He won a Super Bowl and all, but you'd have to check the roster to know he was even on the team. [T.O.]

I know I'm alone in this or the only one to admit it, but Cheryl could get it. She looks best when she has microbraids in though

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I know I'm alone in this or the only one to admit it, but Cheryl could get it. She looks best when she has microbraids in though
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

yes...yes you are
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

I think Cheryll played Scott Pollard out.
laugh.gif

Mr Pollard got put in his place. askin arguably the greatest female basketball player what did she win
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

*shrugs, thats just how I see it.

yup
Yeah, but at the same time, the majority of people don't know crap about women's basketball so they don't know if she did winanything.

lol it was all for fun.

if you watched the whole show then you would know.

and for those comments saying he has done nothing, yes he even said himself on the show..........hahah he said the coach just puts him in push some bigs andthats it and he didn't do much in the league lololol.

me and my girl were watching this on Tv and were both wondering where everything went wrong.

Pollard was late for the show...he missed the pre game and half time show. Cheryl said something like "he's not good looking enough or smart enough tobe late like this"...haha

Back
Top Bottom