...Scott you won bro, vol. Kourtney Appreciation Thread

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

She's cute. I'd look twice if I saw her. That's about it though.

eq5wl0.gif

She looks good but he comes from a LOADED jewish family...he could have found even better

Son is a straight Herb though, can't help but laugh at him

laugh.gif
@ "natural"

She's the best of the bunch tho......Kim gonna be mannequin status in a few years

She looks good but he comes from a LOADED jewish family...he could have found even better

Son is a straight Herb though, can't help but laugh at him

laugh.gif
@ "natural"

She's the best of the bunch tho......Kim gonna be mannequin status in a few years

Yeah she's bad bro, but so is Kim and khloe...that family has an incredible gene pool.

Yeah she's bad bro, but so is Kim and khloe...that family has an incredible gene pool.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ "natural"

Exactly when she was still ethnic looking she was sexy...now she's sorta unreal sexy, like just for tv and magazines.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
@ "natural"

Exactly when she was still ethnic looking she was sexy...now she's sorta unreal sexy, like just for tv and magazines.

i wish this dude scott would start a fight with me and my boys at a club
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

imo, every girl i boinked is more atttractive than this girl. no pics.

i wish this dude scott would start a fight with me and my boys at a club
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

imo, every girl i boinked is more atttractive than this girl. no pics.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Scott won, New Yorker's are smart lol we know how to pick em' for the long term......
pimp.gif

How are you going to say "we" when you're divorced?

Scott won, New Yorker's are smart lol we know how to pick em' for the long term......
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Supremacy

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I know right? But 11 years ain't bad considering I just turned 28 a few weeks ago.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I know right? But 11 years ain't bad considering I just turned 28 a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom