Screw it.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

blessing in disguise with our starters out...man we need to get Mitchell involved...hard to believe but we're looking bright offensively at WR

If the recievers keep this up, we can get rid of Randel El and he can get a head start on his broadcasting career.

I try not to act surprised because deep down I know we have talent and can produce, a lot better than we have in the past, but we just always fail to do so.And fail miserably at that. It's good to see us doin' something productive but i am still shocked. Haha.

I'm trying not to get myself too hyped up because the skins have let me down many a times before but man...............
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

Originally Posted by Rob E O So

I'm trying not to get myself too hyped up because the skins have let me down many a times before but man...............
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

qft

QFT X 2. It's always a dope feeling to have some pride in this squad. Lord knows it's rare.

Good defensive stand after giving up alot of yards. I'm just glad Campbell hasn't been hit 30 times like every other game and then get blamed for allthe teams failures.

I like the FG personally.

It would have been great to go up by 14 but you have to take the points there because in each situation you're still up by two scoring possessions. Mightas well take the safe option. Hopefully it works out.

Back
Top Bottom