Screwed Up Click!!!!

Man We the Only People who Actually Flow From The top Of Our Heads whenWe "Freestyle".. thass Why�Kiotti Was Winnin On 106 and Park Because He Actually Freestyled of the Dome.. Newayz SUC 4 Life �

I was about to make this thread, but I chose to gravedig instead. nice to see some S.U.C. love is on NT.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RLopcTN-HNI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damn, I don't know how to share these vids, but that's C-Note's "Screwed Up Click" from his 1999 'Third Coast born' album.

It gets old,once you stop wearing tall tees and smoking weed its just noise,I use to think paul wall and chamillionaire were the best and Z-ro should be famous but now I think riff raff is on their level and z-ro portrays himself as a homeless drug addict.

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

It gets old,once you stop wearing tall tees and smoking weed its just noise,I use to think paul wall and chamillionaire were the best and Z-ro should be famous but now I think riff raff is on their level and z-ro portrays himself as a homeless drug addict.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom