Scrubs SERIES finale tonight....why does it have to end?

What are your guys' predictions?

Is Kelso going to come back to the hospital?

JD and Elliot get together?

Are we going to finally learn janitor's name?

I can't believe it's the last episode ever.
smh.gif

WHAT!

I used to watch it religiously, but I don't see it in it's normal time slot anymore. I do catch it on syndication. Comedy Central re runs.

Wait.. now there's conflicting stories...

On April 28, 2008, Zach Braff posted in his blog on MySpace that an eighth season consisting of 18 episodes was under production but that he could not say where it will be aired.[sup][35][/sup]

On May 7, 2008, Braff posted a bulletin on MySpace stating that the May 8, 2008 episode "is the final episode of Scrubs (on NBC...)"[sup][36][/sup]

[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scrubs_(TV_series)#cite_note-35[/sup]
that's thecaveat... they're supposed to be moving to ABC for next season.

I thought it was weird that they just advertised it as "the finale" but it didn't say "Series finale" or "season finale."

i started watching the show somewhere around the forth season, but thanks to COMEDY CENTRAL, i've gotten caught up. to hear that they might be coming backfor a 8th season, just made my day.

It's not the series finale, it's the season finale from what I've heard. ABC is picking it up in the fall for the final 11 episodes. There's noway it can be the finale they've gotta make it at least an hour long and put all the loose ends together or I'll be pissed.

NBC didn't want to carry the final season of the show. So they are airing the final episode on NBC just like the other folks above have said. I think Kelsowill be back. He's a great addition. But a reason why Scrubs is going to be picked up by ABC is because they film the show on ABC's studio lot. I dohope we get to find out the Janitor's name. Haha.

Scrubs is easily one of the best programs on television, regardless of genre. Look forward to the episode.

But a reason why Scrubs is going to be picked up by ABC is because they film the show on ABC's studio lot.
Yeah and as great a show as it is, it's never got high viewer ratings. It's been on different nights and times during the whole 7 yearsand now that's it's on the same night as Earl, Office, 30 Rock and ER...so to ABC we go.

Tell me why Laverne and Kelso are back in the hospital?

I thought Laverne died and Kelso stepped down. Last episode had Dr Cox step up as Chief of Medicine.

I'm officially confused.
ohwell.gif

That's not Laverne; that's Laverne-again. She's a nurse that's played by the same actress cause they thought that last season would bethe last season and didn't want to end the series without her.

As to why Kelso was around; this might have been meant to air sooner.

^ Yeah, I just found out that this episode was supposed to be before the one where he is forced to step down.

Back
Top Bottom