SDSU Students?

Joined May 29, 2006
I'm gonna be a Soph at SDSU...Any current/past SDSU students with recommendations on easy GE or pre-business classes? Either the class name or just the teacher's name....Thanks, good luck to all u students

Also, does anyone on campus cut hair? I'm looking for someone that can fade/taper/line-up....if u or anyone u know cuts, let me know PEACE
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Joined May 29, 2006
Na just looking for something in the SDSU campus area....any ideas on classes tho?
History will be kind to me for I intend to write it.

Joined Feb 14, 2007
^denied,lol ....Anyway, I'm planning on moving out there sometime this winter and could use a new place. Lemme know how good they are there. I can probably count the number of barbers I've had in my ife on 1 hand so this is kind of a big deal for me :wow:
teamstarscream
D E C E P T I C O N S​

Joined Dec 6, 2005
i go to calpoly slo, and im looking to transfer (hate it). how is sdsu? better than slo? hows the engineering program?
need huf fitteds 7 1/2 - 7 2/3

Joined Apr 25, 2003
I like visiting my friends in SLO, but there's alot to do, but not really.

SDSU is the shhhhhhnap. So many girls, So many willing girls.
Add some color to your life

Eat VEGETARIAN​

Joined May 19, 2004
Quote:[hr][/hr]SDSU is the shhhhhhnap. So many girls, So many willing girls. [hr][/hr]
:frown:
:smh:
:lol:
:lol:
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now