Sea World, San Diego Zoo, or Lego Land? #helpneeded

What up #NT -

A good friend of mine is coming to visit this weekend with his kids. He wants to head out to SD and is basically leaving it up to me
to set a day at one of the parks in the "Title"

1. What park is the best for a group of kids ranging from 3-7 year olds?
2. Which park is the cheapest? Discounts on-line? Anybody work at any of them?

I've been to Sea World before and my daughter loved it there, but I cant find any good deals.

Appreciate any info.

Peace

What up #NT -

A good friend of mine is coming to visit this weekend with his kids. He wants to head out to SD and is basically leaving it up to me
to set a day at one of the parks in the "Title"

1. What park is the best for a group of kids ranging from 3-7 year olds?
2. Which park is the cheapest? Discounts on-line? Anybody work at any of them?

I've been to Sea World before and my daughter loved it there, but I cant find any good deals.

Appreciate any info.

Peace

For Seaworld, SD Zoo etc, check with your company's HR department if there are any discounts.  Also....if you know any kid in college, see if they can score you discount tickets from their student center.

Good luck.

For Seaworld, SD Zoo etc, check with your company's HR department if there are any discounts.  Also....if you know any kid in college, see if they can score you discount tickets from their student center.

Good luck.

I've been to all three parks and liked them all. If I was taking my son, I'd probably go with Legoland since they have that new water park part, which he would love. But I don't think you could go wrong with any of the three.

As far as discounts go, I don't really have any good leads. I believe that Seaworld offers AAA discounts -- which aren't that big. The Zoo and Legoland might offer the same kind of discount. As someone else said, company HR people can get discount to amusement parks too. Absent discounts, and I don't remember exactly, but I would guess that the zoo probably is cheapest, with Sea World and Legoland roughly comparable.

I've been to all three parks and liked them all. If I was taking my son, I'd probably go with Legoland since they have that new water park part, which he would love. But I don't think you could go wrong with any of the three.

As far as discounts go, I don't really have any good leads. I believe that Seaworld offers AAA discounts -- which aren't that big. The Zoo and Legoland might offer the same kind of discount. As someone else said, company HR people can get discount to amusement parks too. Absent discounts, and I don't remember exactly, but I would guess that the zoo probably is cheapest, with Sea World and Legoland roughly comparable.

Thanks for the responses and input fellas. Unfortunately my company only offers discounts to Knotts(Will be there on Sunday) Six Flags, and Circus.

Thanks for the responses and input fellas. Unfortunately my company only offers discounts to Knotts(Will be there on Sunday) Six Flags, and Circus.

yo sole get discounted tix for sea world at your AAA. also mcdonalds has a coupons for sea world as well. hope that helps.

yo sole get discounted tix for sea world at your AAA. also mcdonalds has a coupons for sea world as well. hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom