Seaglow. Carmines NON BELIEVERS CHECK PAGE 2!!!

I was suspicious at first, but that's definitely legit. You can tell by the inconsistencies of the white paint job on the soles. The same minor flaws are on the piss yellow pair, and the icy pair. This is probably the best sea glow job I've ever seen. Good job!

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I was suspicious at first, but that's definitely legit. You can tell by the inconsistencies of the white paint job on the soles. The same minor flaws are on the piss yellow pair, and the icy pair. This is probably the best sea glow job I've ever seen. Good job!

Thanks Fam!! Well here are the pics to prove they are the SAME pair. I have circled all the flaws in red with the before and after pics. 
pimp.gif

dope job man.

Gives me hope for when my soles are yellow.

And if you have to prove that these are not a new pair, it just shoes how well you did.

different lighting in each series makes people skeptical as well. next time, if take either all indoor shots, or all outdoor at the same time with the same sunny conditions.. otherwise, you leave that door open for doubt

wow my carmines are EXACTLY how u had them before u sea glowed them. Now im really motivated to buying some sea glow

Good job on these... You know you did something on point when people think they are a different and brand new pair... lol

Originally Posted by Two Tombz

Originally Posted by MALCALA622

Originally Posted by teamfrenzy

You sure this is not just a fresh pair of Carmines?

going to have to agree with this guy...after pics just seem to be a different pair...the white parts of the bottom sole are too white...its nearly impossible to get it that way again even with scrubbing and all.

i think you guys are right....
eyes.gif

this is not the same pair...
lol. why would some one go through the trouble of impressing people they would never meet? Good job kid

lmao. the proof shut em up. i was suspicious 4 a sec also. nice work
i kno it has been posted several times, but can some1 give me the seaglow website
promise 2 save it this time

Originally Posted by pjSAtown23

^you can google "sea glow"

well thank. even 4 your your sarcasam.
didnt kno if there was a proper bran or kind
nevertheless, i found the website.....
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom