Seahawks make history- First 7-9 team to win division and make playoffs

it's gonna crazy if a 7-9 team hosts the defending SB Champs 
laugh.gif

So are they playing to see who can have the most 3yd gains or playing to win the division?

So are they playing to see who can have the most 3yd gains or playing to win the division?

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

laugh.gif
..........game started off with some promise.  Slinging Sam Bradford needs to step it up in the 2nd half (stating obvious)

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

laugh.gif
..........game started off with some promise.  Slinging Sam Bradford needs to step it up in the 2nd half (stating obvious)

In all honesty, and strictly pertaining to this year only, Seattle was best served to be the team to come out of the west to host a playoff game. They have a distinct homefield advantage and played the Saints pretty tough earlier in the year at N.O.

Saints will win, but I guess if anyone, Seattle will make it somewhat more competitive...I guess.

In all honesty, and strictly pertaining to this year only, Seattle was best served to be the team to come out of the west to host a playoff game. They have a distinct homefield advantage and played the Saints pretty tough earlier in the year at N.O.

Saints will win, but I guess if anyone, Seattle will make it somewhat more competitive...I guess.

Back
Top Bottom