Season 2 Of Louie Starts Tomorrow Night On FX

That Louie and Dane episode was great, Louie looked awkward the whole time 
laugh.gif
. Last few episodes have been hilarious. Two new episodes tonight, can't wait.

That Louie and Dane episode was great, Louie looked awkward the whole time 
laugh.gif
. Last few episodes have been hilarious. Two new episodes tonight, can't wait.

The first episode of tonight was great! The fake Red Eye segment was hilarious. "Louis C.K. - Comedian / Masturbator" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The first episode of tonight was great! The fake Red Eye segment was hilarious. "Louis C.K. - Comedian / Masturbator" 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Yeah the first episode was amazing.  From the first moment of the first scene it was great.  The ending was pretty good too.  2nd episode was just alright though honestly.  Kind of a downer.

Yeah the first episode was amazing.  From the first moment of the first scene it was great.  The ending was pretty good too.  2nd episode was just alright though honestly.  Kind of a downer.

Originally Posted by APH

The first episode of tonight was great! The fake Red Eye segment was hilarious. "Louis C.K. - Comedian / Masturbator
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This
Show is appreciated along w/ Wilfred. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by APH

The first episode of tonight was great! The fake Red Eye segment was hilarious. "Louis C.K. - Comedian / Masturbator
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

This
Show is appreciated along w/ Wilfred. 
pimp.gif

Yeah the suicidal friend show was kinda sad. Eddie made good points and Louie mad good points, and when just when you think he's gonna get thru to him a couple come out of nowhere and breaks the tension. LOL genius.

Yeah the suicidal friend show was kinda sad. Eddie made good points and Louie mad good points, and when just when you think he's gonna get thru to him a couple come out of nowhere and breaks the tension. LOL genius.

Originally Posted by APH

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The beginning was great, episode was hilarious 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by APH

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

The beginning was great, episode was hilarious 
roll.gif

1st time watching this show tonight... All i can say is this is the GOAT show on TV right now... better than curb.

eek.gif
at the opening credits being filmed on macdougal... lol I hit that spot up on the regular + aziz ansari is always around there
pimp.gif

I may have possibly seen the opening credits being filmed and possibly didn't realize it.
I remember something being filmed on 3rd street/macdougal or sullivan a few months ago and i recognized a ton of buildings there
laugh.gif

1st time watching this show tonight... All i can say is this is the GOAT show on TV right now... better than curb.

eek.gif
at the opening credits being filmed on macdougal... lol I hit that spot up on the regular + aziz ansari is always around there
pimp.gif

I may have possibly seen the opening credits being filmed and possibly didn't realize it.
I remember something being filmed on 3rd street/macdougal or sullivan a few months ago and i recognized a ton of buildings there
laugh.gif

Caught up on the past couple weeks today... last weeks two episodes were perfect. Between the masturbation one and his friend, Louie continually impresses with a variety of subjects in different ways. What more can be said about this show, just hilarious, poignant, sad, etc.

This week's episode was good as well, his two daughters are adorable and hilarious. Their interactions with one another as well as Louie are very realistic and heartfelt at times. His youngest daughter standing up to the bullies waving her magic wand, then Louie making the smart move by setting off the alarm. A great counter to the Bully episode from last season.

Back
Top Bottom