Seattle and Portland Heads, need your suggestions for a holiday trip!!

Wassup NT,

I need some input from my NT seattle and portland heads.
I'm planning a trip to these 2 cities in april and was wondering what are some must see things, fun to do things in these 2 cities?
I'm from Europe so not really knowledgeable bout these 2 cities.

Help a fellow NT'er out!

Much appreciated.

Wassup NT,

I need some input from my NT seattle and portland heads.
I'm planning a trip to these 2 cities in april and was wondering what are some must see things, fun to do things in these 2 cities?
I'm from Europe so not really knowledgeable bout these 2 cities.

Help a fellow NT'er out!

Much appreciated.

just curious... out of all the cities in the US, why those 2? why not NYC, LA, Chicago or something bigger

just curious... out of all the cities in the US, why those 2? why not NYC, LA, Chicago or something bigger

On the real I wanna go to Portland for one reason...they filmed GOONIES there. I need to go on a goonies tour before I die

On the real I wanna go to Portland for one reason...they filmed GOONIES there. I need to go on a goonies tour before I die

We are actually going snowboarding in Whistler, BC.
And i figured since we are there might as well plan a road trip and visit Seattle and Portland.
Might check out Portland, maybe scoop up a NBA game but i need more input.

We are actually going snowboarding in Whistler, BC.
And i figured since we are there might as well plan a road trip and visit Seattle and Portland.
Might check out Portland, maybe scoop up a NBA game but i need more input.

i live in seattle. From experience of being in oregon, it sucks and is boring. Seattle is nice. What kinds of things are you looking for like shopping, restaurants, night sights or what?

i live in seattle. From experience of being in oregon, it sucks and is boring. Seattle is nice. What kinds of things are you looking for like shopping, restaurants, night sights or what?

Originally Posted by Sputnik

indifferent.gif

we aint got taxes tho  

indifferent.gif

we aint got taxes tho  

im definitaly trying to visit the nike campus, i just have to call and see if they can set up a tour or something.
The thread posted above had some great ideas also.

What i'm looking for mostly is like nice places to shop for kicks (duh), local cuisine, movie theaters, maybe museums...not really sure about that
And nice places to eat ofcourse

im definitaly trying to visit the nike campus, i just have to call and see if they can set up a tour or something.
The thread posted above had some great ideas also.

What i'm looking for mostly is like nice places to shop for kicks (duh), local cuisine, movie theaters, maybe museums...not really sure about that
And nice places to eat ofcourse

oh ok, check out vancouver while youre in BC. have fun snowboarding, ive never been to whistler but ive heard great things

oh ok, check out vancouver while youre in BC. have fun snowboarding, ive never been to whistler but ive heard great things

Oregon has some of the best 
smokin.gif
 in the whole US and it's cheap. 
What other reason could you possibly need? 

Also you wont be able to go to the Nike campus so save your time. 

Oregon has some of the best 
smokin.gif
 in the whole US and it's cheap. 
What other reason could you possibly need? 

Also you wont be able to go to the Nike campus so save your time. 

Originally Posted by ChipToothSmile

indifferent.gif

we aint got taxes tho  

I'll pay taxes to not live in OR.

April is one of the wetter months in Seattle (it rains almost every god damn day but especially in April) so bring an umbrella if you plan on sight seeing. Hit up the usual tourist spots like pike place market, space needle, waterfront, alki beach, etc. For nightlife, you cant really go wrong with pioneer square or belltown. If youre more of a "hipster" type cat, hit up broadway/capitol hill for lil boutiques and weird @@+% like that. Just holla if you got any questions.

Back
Top Bottom