**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 36-28 | @ Royals; vs. ChiSox @ Rangers |

Welp.

@baseball_ref
Roenis Elias was yesterday's best starting pitcher. Check out all of yesterday's SPs sorted by Game Score here: gaedel.me/Nf8D6

Trumbo GIDP and now the FRE... we all might not survive this. 

EDIT

mean.gif

Last edited:
Not even mad at Rodney. The 0ffense is laughably abysmal. They may not score the rest of the season.

I watched the game with my stepdad and all I can say is that the frustration is real. I've rarely seen him show emotion during sporting events, but yesterday he slammed his foot on his recliner without saying a word. It was funny, but man...this is in no way fun right now. 

RISP is one thing, but I feel like we're always seeing a runner on 3rd with no or 1 outs and they can't get him in. A runner on 2nd is one thing, but a guy on third with a sac-fly, hit to the right side of the infield, a bunt  away from bringing him in and continually it does not happen...Frustration. 

Oh...And it's fine with Llloyd wants to keep Rodney as closer...Just not right now. He needs a break. Go by committee, let him get in a groove and bring him back as closer later this summer or something. This stuff with him is beyond ridiculous at this point.

Last edited:
Seff Smiff... leading the team in doubles. 

EDIT 

But gets stranded at 3rd with no outs... baserunning. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Man, I haven't been on this board in a while.

My question, that I pose to all of you, is this season over? I hate to ask this question in June, and I apologize in advanced if it's already been asked, but this team just doesn't look good. From base running to hitting to closing out games, they seem like they just don't get it.

What needs to happen to get this team on track?

Back
Top Bottom