**Seattle Mariners 2024 Season Thread ** | 52-45 | ALL STAR BREAK |

Want Zych byke soon as possible. He's my favorite arm in the Seattle 'pen other than Vincent. Hopefully the shoulder soreness and 4-week time frame is on the long end.

Man this guy Cano is on a hot streak that reminds me of Cruz last year. He is on an absolute tear. I tried to tell people that he was going to have a big year so id love to see him keep it up.

Karns has been awesome up until this point as well. Its a small sample size, but I'm liking the moves Dipoto has made a lot. With another offseason he could really improve this team. Especially if new ownership opens up the checkbook a little

Thanks again @dakid23 elpablo21 elpablo21 for showing up last night :smokin

Congratulations, bro!

Lovin' this team...Baseball is such a damn marathon, but hopefully they keep getting these series win for some distance between them and whomever will be 2nd place.

Splitting a 4-gamer ain't so bad, I suppose, since it was on the road...Win at home now baby!

Last edited:
Charlie Furbush scheduled to throw 3rd bullpen today, will throw all pitches for first time. Joaquin Benoit to throw from the mound

Shannon Drayer
44m44 minutes ago
Shannon Drayer ‏@shannondrayer
Tony Zych hoping to resume throwing this week, says shoulder feels much better.

Reinforcements coming in.

Terrible start so far. M's already leaving 4 running in scoring position, Felix pitching scared and laboring thru 3 innings.

Great slide by Marte

Keirmaier's arm/defense doe, my re-draft CF :smokin

Last edited:
Felix sure struggling against the juggernaut that is Tampa Bay smh. Any outfielder sand nori would have made a play on Dickersons Homer. Just too short and uncoordinated [emoji]128550[/emoji]

Marte might be the fastest player the M's have had in recent memory

Ketel Marte is a sparkplug. Forgot he had some pop in the bat.

He's probably looking over at Brad Miller like

BtHINs-CQAAlAgF.jpg

Felix [emoji]128081[/emoji]

Still can't believe we were able to dump so much dead weight in 1 move with Brad and Lomo. Farquhar in the minors, too, I hear.

You can tell Jen Mueller is happy Cruz came thru with the bubble gum and not the Gatorade bucket lol

And to move those poop players and get a starter that performs like Karns has been.

Marte one of my favorite players on the squad

Back
Top Bottom