Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

I was in Centralia on Monday.

They had the black/blue KG retros, some all grey with orange accent R4s, and some Huarache AF1s (the blue ones with the white midsole).

Thats all i thought was really worth mentioning. They also had some uninteresting Jordans though.

Any outlet reports? I've never been, but I want to know what they have in advance. I need some denim blazers in my life.

Originally Posted by oo206oo

They had the black/blue KG retros, some all grey with orange accent R4s, and some Huarache AF1s (the blue ones with the white midsole).

Thats all i thought was really worth mentioning. They also had some uninteresting Jordans though.
pretty much the same thing as of 01.10.10 i ended up picking up USA tee for $10, Air Maxim 1 white red $59.99, and Air trainer II LE for $29.99.had a couple of windrunners for $25.00. I had to return some Transformer Flight Club B-grades. and got 20% off any one item, and using my $25 gift cards frombuying some stuff before christmas.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

pretty much the same thing as of 01.10.10 i ended up picking up USA tee for $10, Air Maxim 1 white red $59.99, and Air trainer II LE for $29.99. had a couple of windrunners for $25.00. I had to return some Transformer Flight Club B-grades. and got 20% off any one item, and using my $25 gift cards from buying some stuff before christmas.
I dont suppose you can recall if they had any 11s left in stock?

Originally Posted by dcortes23

pretty much the same thing as of 01.10.10 i ended up picking up USA tee for $10, Air Maxim 1 white red $59.99, and Air trainer II LE for $29.99. had a couple of windrunners for $25.00. I had to return some Transformer Flight Club B-grades. and got 20% off any one item, and using my $25 gift cards from buying some stuff before christmas.
I dont suppose you can recall if they had any 11s left in stock?
I'd also like to know that......

^^ no they didn't unless i looked passed them. but i normally spend at least 15 minutes in each aisle from sz. 8.5 to 12. it took the third pass for me tonotice them in my size. you can call them 360-736-7434.

Any new outlet report for the Seattle Premium Nike spot? I'll be going up that way this coming weekend and wondering if it will be worth it to stop by.

Originally Posted by jayt206

Any new outlet report for the Seattle Premium Nike spot? I'll be going up that way this coming weekend and wondering if it will be worth it to stop by.

I'd also like to know!

not worth trip decent jordan shorts but in big sizes only shoes were jordan 2009 for 69.99, that was last saturday, guy said they were getting some lebron 6 all black this week

Originally Posted by bwc1139

anyone been to north bend lately?

yesterday, they had nothing really.

bunch of jordan flight 45's, true flights, 2k9's
nike hyperizes blk/red/blue

Went to Centralia outlet today. Not sure what sizes in each. Saw Isaiah Thomas there too. Haha.

Penny II white/varsity royal/black (59.99)
Air Max 2003 black patent leather (49.99?)
Air Trainer 1 chlorophyll, the one from the pack (forgot the price)
AJF Fusion III black/cement (forgot price)
Nike Dunk SB high yellow/black (wet floor) (49.99)

Originally Posted by macnificent7

Went to Centralia outlet today. Not sure what sizes in each. Saw Isaiah Thomas there too. Haha.

Penny II white/varsity royal/black (59.99)
Air Max 2003 black patent leather (49.99?)
Air Trainer 1 chlorophyll, the one from the pack (forgot the price)
AJF Fusion III black/cement (forgot price)
Nike Dunk SB high yellow/black (wet floor) (49.99)
Air Trainer 1 Chloro......retro? 
2rqy93q.jpg

Or the Trainer 1 Cactus?
20g0jdc.jpg

hey i am from canada and planning to go down to seattle premium outlet/ possible going to seattle downtown area. anywhere to buy the nike dunk SB high Venon (black/white) for outlet prices?

oh and any local place to eat you guys would suggest?

3.06.10 Centralia Outlet nothing really cool some KG's still $59.99, Lunar Mariahs $59.99, Jordan 60+'s $59.99, Livestrong Trainer Dunk Low $39.99, Hyperize wht/teal $59.99, Snowboard Boots $59.99. only mentionable ones.

yea just left centrialia w/ some new pic ups for me and the fam. Deals, most shoes were either 29.99, 39.99, 49.99 and 59.99! Going back soon.

Back
Top Bottom