Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

just hit Seattle this past Friday saw Air Carnivores for $25 fsr; 25th Anniversary AJ II's for $99; LeBron VII "Cool Grey" for $109 sz 7-11.5, 13 & 14; Penny 1's Blk/Blk for $99;  Air Trainer 1.2 Mid for $69; Air Trainer 1 Low SL $39. There was some other stuff like Winterized Spiz'ikes; Air Go LWP's & Air Max Wavy's in a bunch of different colors,  but didn't have time get the prices.

North Bend was pretty weak. Some Trainer 1.2's Black/white Trainer 91's, one CW of Air Max 90's, some Kobe V's, Air Max Uptempos were the best kicks I saw. Only peeped the big sizes on the Hash Wall nothing really caught me eye had some Flightposites, random SB's and Air Attack Air Max 1's but that was only in the bigger sizes.

Copped some Kobe Dri Fit Shorts and called it a day.

I'll be in Seattle in a week and a half, what're the best outlets generally to hit up between Seattle and Vancouver?

I'll there for Sat/sun 19/20th.

I'll be on the look out for Lebron 8s, AM90s, Jordans and any lunars I can find.

My Opinion -
Best Bet is the Seattle Premium Outlets.
10600 Quil Ceda Blvd
Tulalip, WA 98271
(360) 654-3000

Followed by the Centrailia Store Last stop before they go away (China or the Grinder)
140 W. High St.
Centralia, WA 98531

IF you can make it to Portland - the MLK store gets the 21 Mercer Store Sportswear lasts - lots of cool stuff but low numbers.
Categories: Shoe Stores, Sporting Goods [Edit]
2650 NE M L King Blvd
Portland, OR 97212

Thanks! Portland is too far of a stretch for us for the weekend, but my girl and I want to head down that way some time.

Originally Posted by KRS87

Could I get an ES update? Heading down there tomorrow.
from browsing around niketalk i guess they have the penny 1's..were you by chance at paseos last friday, i was there with my girl and heard a group talking about their impending trip to the employee store, tried not to turn green with envy.

Was just at Seattle prem. Same stock but I did cop the haurache trainers. They had the all ted from the super hero pack. 80$. U van ask for the fitzgerald cw they got em in the back. Hella packed there today. Cutie with a booty at the front said it was canadian spring break.

Oh G-d. I hate driving through the parking lot and seeing ALL BC plates. That's when you know everything's going to be gone out there... Damn.

Come someone, anyone get me a connect into the ES? I'm flying up from So.cal and would love to visit this store... Anyone? anyone? hahah

Comin home this weekend any good updates or items at malls, eqpt tukwila, seattle spots or any outlets.. Will be in W.Wa, s of seattle. Unfortunately no time for a visit to portland

Thx NT Fam!!

Nothing to write home about in marysville. As usual, had to hit the j crew spot. Nike was underwhelming across the board.

went to Centrilia outlet and swooped some Kobe Zoom 1 black yellow and some court force low navy canvas. Also seen some cool grey lebron vii's 79.99. and that was pretty much it.

Originally Posted by dcortes23

went to Centrilia outlet and swooped some Kobe Zoom 1 black yellow and some court force low navy canvas. Also seen some cool grey lebron vii's 79.99. and that was pretty much it.

what size?

^^ good thing i found those kobe zoom 1's instead of the cool grey vii's i would of been hottt if i paid 79.99 knowing that they are 59.99 now!! haha

Back
Top Bottom