Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

I was at the Centralia 2 weeks ago and they had Bred SC Trainer IIs for $45, all black were $60, scattered amount of AF1s for $70, and a smaller amount of Blazers

Visited North Bend on Saturday morning... nothing. Lebron 9 CGs for $125 and a few Kobe VIs on the clearance wall

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

any runners or apparel worth mentioning down at centralia? Im thinking about heading down from tacoma looking for a hoody and some runners if you remember seeing anything...Thanks

I didn't look at apparel at all, sorry. I also didn't pay too much attention to running shoes, but they did have a fairly heavy amount of Lunars and Air Max 2011's if that qualifies.

was at Seattle Premium on Sunday. I'd advise steering clear of that place during peak times. Half the parking lot is under construction, so it was a mess to find a spot.
Nothing much all to report. Jordan 2011s for $129, a few pairs of Kobe VI concords on the clearance wall for $99, Air Max 95 Grey/Teal $75

Centralia one is my favorite

There's a better chance you'll find something you like there, than at... say Seattle Premium

I remember there being like a fair amount of all black Dunk SBs for about $40

Seattle premium has the Olympic VIIs looks like Sz 7-13. they're taking phone orders tomorrow, I saw about 10 of each size my pair looked good. They also have the Black Kobe VII elite for $150 and the Concord Kobe VII for $130. Saw the 3m olympic jackets in mens and womens for $ 200and the brown bomber jacket for $130.

North Bend WA. outlet had a few pairs of Obsidian 12s left, look like 10s 10.5s and smaller, alot of Kobe VII Elites

North Bend WA. outlet had a few pairs of Obsidian 12s left, look like 10s 10.5s and smaller, alot of Kobe VII Elites

a lot of outlets are getting the fire red ivs. anyone know if seattle is getting them

Back
Top Bottom