Seattle Premium, North Bond, Oregon Outlet reports?

Wondering if anyone has a Centralia Clearance Store Report.

Gonna be heading down and would like to know if it's worth the drive or not.

Thanks in Advance.

pce

Some friends just went to the ES and said they had an abundance of wind-runners in bright colors. They also said they had some random dunks and some othercrap.

can someone please pick up a grey MVpuppets tee 2xl up for me from NT Seattle. Just moved and my billing information has been updated, i can paypal...

I'll be driving through North Bend this weekend. Anything out there or should I not even stop at the outlet?

Originally Posted by SickWitIt

I'll be driving through North Bend this weekend. Anything out there or should I not even stop at the outlet?
I went to Northbend today and they are having a 30 percent off on all the shoes on the wall. Luckily I found the Lebron 6's (Red/White/Black)and AF1 Mowabb's and copped both for $87
pimp.gif
. Other than that, they hadthe blue LBJ6 for $100, some Melo's, the grey AM90 with mesh toe for 40+ and some others. I don't think you should make a special trip, but then the 30percent off is nice. BTW hook it up with the UW sig lol

Went up to Tulalip on July 4th. They didnt really have anything, only thing I remember were FSR's of Fusion 6s and Red Hyperdunks.

Originally Posted by KRS87

Went up to Tulalip on July 4th. They didnt really have anything, only thing I remember were FSR's of Fusion 6s and Red Hyperdunks.

How much were the hyperdunks going for?

Posted in the Outlet Reports also.

Heres an MLK Update for any Portland/OR NT'ers, went at closing time so a few things werent really clear.

CB' 34 Black/Purples in Scattered Sizes, something like 7.5,8,10,12,13 - $41.99 Clearance!!!
Air Trainer IIIs in the Black/White/Red - 7.5-10.5 - $59.99
Zoom Flight 96' Black/Blue Scattered sizes - $49.99
Premium High Top Dunks in Black/Royal Blue, FSR - $59.99
Zoom BB1s Forgot the Color and Price but im 100% they were there.
Huarache 09's in the Blue Colorway Scattered sizes and forgot the price.
Low Top Womens Dunks in All White Sizes 7.5-9 for $19.99!!!

"In Penny We Trust Tees" in Purple and Black/Copper, perfect for the Copper Foams in 2010 for $19.99
All Purple Nike SB Zip Up Hoodies for $39.99
K.R.E.A.M Tees in All Black/Cement $19.99
And thats all i remember.

Ohh and if anyones a Size 12, theres a Deep Forest Green TB Hyperdunks in the Downtown Nordstrom Rack.
And plenty of Zoom BBs and Hyperdunks for anyone size 14 and Up.

Nordstrom Rack update:
A fellow NT'er found some AJ Phat I low blk/red
I have a sz 11 if anyone is interested.

Ohh and if anyone can get into the ES,
The White/Red Metallic 1s are there for $59.00!!!

Size 7.5. 10-13.

I saw like maybe 10 boxes of size 12? So i came out pretty happy
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

Ohh and if anyone can get into the ES,
The White/Red Metallic 1s are there for $59.00!!!

Size 7.5. 10-13.

I saw like maybe 10 boxes of size 12? So i came out pretty happy
smile.gif
Where is the "ES"?

The "ES" stands for Employee Store, as in the Nike Employee Store in Beaverton.

Hey, how much are the Air Max 2009's going for up there in the ES???

Originally Posted by DsLee559

The "ES" stands for Employee Store, as in the Nike Employee Store in Beaverton.

Hey, how much are the Air Max 2009's going for up there in the ES???
ooohhh....When I have the money would anybody be willing to hook it up with some White/Red Metallics?

ES Update:

Tons of running shoes FSR (Structure Triax, Equalons, Vomeros, Skylons, Free 3.0, Free 5.0, Everday, etc.)
Do the Right Thing Air Jordans I's 11.5 - 13 (Both Colorways)
Air Total Max Uptempo FSR
Air Griffey Volt Blue 8-9 and 14-15
White/White Air Forces FSR
Black Prestos FSR
Sidney Deane Hyperize 9.5-12
Hypermax FSR(Black/Black and Red/Black)
A bunch of the Nike Sportswear Stuff (Black/Pink Dunks, Air Tech Challenge, etc.)

Fusion Jordans along with the new Dub Zeros were there but I didn't take a good look and the apparel was somewhat weak. They did however have a lot ofJordan Brand apparel.

I don't remember seeing them but they did have the red pair and a few sizes of the Neon green pair on the back wall.

So I don't really know much about the Employee Store at all. You need to know an employee in order to purchase stuff there correct? Or how does it work?And can anyone hook it up down there, I'd be willing to drive down to Beaverton.

^You have to be an employee or have an employee set you up with a pass. Not open to the general public.

They had the Air Total Max Uptempo for $80 when I went up there last weekend. Not much up there shoe wise except for Lunaracers, Prestos and Kobes.

But they had lots of apparel that were steals.

Back
Top Bottom