SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

They played like dog crap and still had a chance to win. Reading around the Internet, you'd think they'd just lost the Super Bowl. They're fine.

Niners fans smelled blood in the water, then Kap proceeded to commit seppuku :lol:

We're still the class in the NFL, San Diego stays pulling these wins against big teams year after year.

Now the day we lose at home will shut NT down

Last edited:
Reminded me a little of the Houston game last year the way we got burnt by their TEs.  Not a good game by the LBs.

It's not the end of the world though.  Hopefully it's a shot in the arm like the Arizona loss last year.

...Plus the 49ers, and the Saints losing to the Browns 
laugh.gif

Yeah the loses by other teams definitely lessens the blow. But damn, feels like Kam had his worst game of his career and the LB's just got worked all day. Definitely a lot to fix from this game, and hopefully everyone comes out strong for week 3. With the defense in the position that they were in, it's still kinda crazy how close the game was the entire time.

Last edited:

come on bro don't be like that. excuses, excuses. faded or not, they gotta perform
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
Who's making excuses? All I said was that the team was really high and hopefully this loss will humble them a little because everyone made it seem like they were unbeatable (and I wouldn't doubt they themselves felt like that). Better team won that day, simple as that.

Who's making excuses? All I said was that the team was really high and hopefully this loss will humble them a little because everyone made it seem like they were unbeatable (and I wouldn't doubt they themselves felt like that). Better team won that day, simple as that.
hey man I was just making a light out of your comment, that's all. I guess you didn't see what I did there, perhaps? Doesn't matter. But yeah sometimes a little humble pie goes a long way (I sure know because belichick makes sure the pats get a piece of it from time to time). Sometimes a loss is what the team needs to see their flaws so they can correct it and be better prepared for it the next time. Still think you guys are the best team in NFL by far. IMO I think this loss to SD could help them be better prepared for Denver, I dunno. We shall
nerd.gif
 Good luck.

hey man I was just making a light out of your comment, that's all. I guess you didn't see what I did there, perhaps? Doesn't matter. But yeah sometimes a little humble pie goes a long way (I sure know because belichick makes sure the pats get a piece of it from time to time). Sometimes a loss is what the team needs to see their flaws so they can correct it and be better prepared for it the next time. Still think you guys are the best team in NFL by far. IMO I think this loss to SD could help them be better prepared for Denver, I dunno. We shall
nerd.gif
 Good luck.

The D wilted in that heat. Can't give up third downs like that, especially with penalties. This week's game should be very interesting.

was at the game, cool seeing all the 12s out. but yeah, not a good performance by the d. the heat had me dying out there. :x

Can't believe they almost blew it! Oh well, offense made sure that Peyton would not get the ball in OT!

Damn

Not too familiar with bone spurs, this a recurring thing? I know he dealt with them before
I think Ack had/has bone spurs in his ankle, which was what's been keeping him out of some games.  Apparently had surgery to remove them a few years ago, but I guess it's back... 

Back
Top Bottom