SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Sounds like the Seahawks had been shopping him for a couple weeks. The last two games probably didn't help. Three TDs called back, then follow it up with a terrible game plan against Dallas that didn't send him down field at all? He's probably been at odds with Bevel all season and it finally came to a head.

no words at all... i guess thinking in the positive this gives us the cap to resign Russ and Wagner.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/17/seahawks-want-to-expand-percy-harvins-role/

That was posted....today

We'll see if the reddit rumor grows any legs soon

Seeing more and more that attitude was the issue and the Seahawks wanted to get rid of him before it became a problem. Softy on KJR seems to imply that the 4th quarter against Dallas might have been the final straw.

Dave Softy Mahler ‏@Softykjr
in regards to the 4th quarter vs Dallas, either A-Percy didn't want to go in or B-They didn't want him in. Either way, unacceptable.

yeah the reports on coming from everywhere now...Peter King mentioning issues last year? Bizzare

Seahawks team source: "Percy didn't want to be here. We accommodated him.[\quote]

Woosah....Woosah....

I'm ready for some PRich and Norwood though.

And this better mean that Lynch gets paid and Russy too.

ChampCruThik gonna come thru soon for that Norwood update haha

Seriously though. Very disappointed in how everything went down between the Hawks and Percy. Still a surprise how stubborn folks are in pro sports, especially under the roof of such a solid franchise.

Will be exciting to see the young guys get some burn.

Bob Condotta @bcondotta

Harvin also didn't travel to Oakland for final preseason game Aug. 28 after getting into altercation with Doug Baldwin earlier in week.

Bob Condotta @bcondotta

Also, a league source told the Times that Harvin didn't want to go back in at the end of the game Sunday against Dallas.

With Bevel's garbage game plan and the receivers missing every block, I'd probably be upset too lol

Back
Top Bottom