SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Backs are a dime a dozen, we all know this. Hawks, KC, and Pittsburgh once again proved that this year with each teams dynamic, elite back going down and they didn't miss a beat with pedestrian backups.
Hawks have plenty of holes and depth issues, I see JS trading out of the 1st, not blowing it on a back

Also, remember what the Hawks gave up for Lynch: a 4th rounder and a 5th rounder. That's insane. No reason to blow a high pick on a back. Also, I see the team moving to being more pass-first oriented.

Man that sucks. Didn't realize that was actually real. It's crazy cause Marshawn is only 29. Dude has all his money and hasn't had major injuries, and also has a ring and was a big hand in getting that ring, so I do understand.

Damn, my favorite rb. Guess he achieved his goal of a ring (supposed to be 2) and he has a **** load of money. Ever since will Smith dropped that movie dudes been retiring early. Ain't eem mad tho, if yo heart not into it no more it's time to stop.

24862562436_78cc67a21e_o.jpg

Beastmode was a joy to watch. I will never forget that run against the Saints in the WC game.

Last edited:
When is Rawls expected to be back?

If we open the season without a RB1  that will be interesting.

I assume he'll be ready for the start of the season, I don't think I've read a specific timetable but there wasn't any talk of him potentially missing a part of the regular season.

Sad to see Lynch go but props to him on a stellar career and going out on his terms. Gonna get another jersey when they go on sale so I can frame one for my game room.

I'll always appreciate these Marshawn years. I've never had two football plays make me react quite the same way as the Earthquake run and the Cardinals run. Hope he stays involved with the team somehow over the coming years.

If the Seahwaks retire the number 24 who's name will it be attached to Springs or Lynch or both

Back
Top Bottom