SEATTLE SEAHAWKS THREAD

Yea Marshawn pretty much brings the lulz all the time w/ that
laugh.gif

this team has some great upside. its such a nice change to not have a secondary filled with featherweight *******. (KELLY !*%%#+# JENNINGS) i like watching the hawks playing like dirtballs but come on mane, ya gotta watch the penalties. oh well. $$@* is exciting. lynch is playing great. fantasy stats
pimp.gif

this team has some great upside. its such a nice change to not have a secondary filled with featherweight *******. (KELLY !*%%#+# JENNINGS) i like watching the hawks playing like dirtballs but come on mane, ya gotta watch the penalties. oh well. $$@* is exciting. lynch is playing great. fantasy stats
pimp.gif

I just hope Kam, Doug and Rice are ok to come back next week

Players of the game David Reed & Beast Mode

Please use BMW and Zach more, I beg

I just hope Kam, Doug and Rice are ok to come back next week

Players of the game David Reed & Beast Mode

Please use BMW and Zach more, I beg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
feelsGOODmayne

That D plays so inspired, just wish the offense was more consistent (or the O-line was more consistent)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
feelsGOODmayne

That D plays so inspired, just wish the offense was more consistent (or the O-line was more consistent)

Has Mike Williams been injured and just playing through it, or has he just been getting targeted less
cause of Baldwin & Obomanu?

Has Mike Williams been injured and just playing through it, or has he just been getting targeted less
cause of Baldwin & Obomanu?

He's never really been targeted to begin with, healthy or not

It seems like T-Jack isnt comfortable throwing to him because he doesn't get separation like the others. He's just gotta trust that Mike will get the ball. Especially in the Red zone, he is a mismatch with that frame

He's never really been targeted to begin with, healthy or not

It seems like T-Jack isnt comfortable throwing to him because he doesn't get separation like the others. He's just gotta trust that Mike will get the ball. Especially in the Red zone, he is a mismatch with that frame

God damn Kam put a lick on Boldin. Sucks that he's gonna get fined for that since it's just in the speed of the game he couldn't really do anything else.

I can't get over that throw that Tarvaris made though that was so nice.

God damn Kam put a lick on Boldin. Sucks that he's gonna get fined for that since it's just in the speed of the game he couldn't really do anything else.

I can't get over that throw that Tarvaris made though that was so nice.

We just lost Moffit and Carpenter for the season
30t6p3b.gif

Both were making strides as the season went along, I was finally buying into those picks

We just lost Moffit and Carpenter for the season
30t6p3b.gif

Both were making strides as the season went along, I was finally buying into those picks

Huge blow. They were only getting better and there's no telling how this impedes their growth. Sucks to see draft picks like that go to the wayside.

Huge blow. They were only getting better and there's no telling how this impedes their growth. Sucks to see draft picks like that go to the wayside.

Back
Top Bottom